Luther Ford Ebensburg - Service Center

18 Reviews

18 Reviews of Luther Ford Ebensburg - Service Center

Sort by
September 21, 2022

Exelent service. Very good mechanical work and knowledge. Outstanding job on the recalls. Good work!!! More

by haggermoon
Oj Schilling
Sep 21, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Luther Ford Ebensburg, we look forward to having you as a valued customer for many years to come!

August 20, 2022

Service team was prompt and knowledgeable. Service time was right on the money. Very satisfied. More

by paulstevens13
Aug 22, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

August 11, 2022

Was treated with respect as a woman taking her car for service. Service department didn't take long to do an oil change and tire rotation while I waited. Some employees passing through waiting area spoke More

by angelseeker10
Aug 12, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

July 29, 2022

As always, the service that I received was very good. Prompt, trustworthy and reliable. No pressure. More

by billtjr
Jul 31, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

It's great to hear that we were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Luther Ford Ebensburg!

July 28, 2022

Friendly customer service personnel. Work was done in a timely manner. Was able to watch TV while I waited. More

by lauramadis
Don't know who assisted me at customer service.
Jul 28, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Laura, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

July 23, 2022

I want to compliment these 3 men who made my service visit on July 23rd an easy experience. My service technician Cody was honest about what my truck needed and willing to take the time to show me the p More

by PJSSTTPOKE
Cody, Andy, Dave
Jul 25, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

We appreciate your business and our team looks forward to serving you again soon!

July 16, 2022

I was charged for a tire rotation when i brought my ford truck in for regular maintance where when you was freedom ford it was free with service.i was unable to this myself my son did it for me so he did no More

by a71727680
Carissa Luther
Jul 16, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Luther Ford Ebensburg. Derek and our service team appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

July 14, 2022

Our experience with Freedom, now Luther Ford, keeps us coming back. We have a 25 year history with this dealership. More

by welldrillerwilson
Joe Cinko was our last sales rep.
Jul 15, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you for your very kind review. Joe and our team strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Luther Ford Ebensburg.

June 23, 2022

I took my truck in for service in May 2022 because my truck wasn't accelerating when you put the gas pedal to the floor and there was an oil smell, they ended up telling me I needed a new turbo which the More

by DAVIDCWALLS
dont know who I dealt with, service dept.
Jun 27, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

David, we are sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet the high standards that guests have come to expect from our dealership. If there's anything we can do to resolve the issue or if it's possible to discuss this matter in more detail, please feel free to contact us directly or let us know the best way to contact you and we will reach out. We'd love to get to the bottom of this and turn things around for you.

June 20, 2022

Picked me up and delivered my vehicle back to me. Was quick and easy. They go above and beyond for excellent customer service. More

by mschenk0
Dave Dipalo
Jun 20, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Ms. Chenk, Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear Dave and our team were able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.