Luther Ford Ebensburg - Service Center

18 Reviews

18 Reviews of Luther Ford Ebensburg - Service Center

Sort by
June 16, 2022

They were very professional even as busy as they were. Handled my appt like pros More

by dcnate1968
Derek Gabella
Jun 20, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

June 03, 2022

I had a wonderful buyiing experience and now my service appointment went very well also. I look forward too doing business with you all in the future. Thank you. More

by schneddy
Other Employees : Travis Stormer
Jun 03, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Freedom Ford (PA). Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

May 29, 2022

Not very customer friendly … I had a tire with a slow leak, I asked to have repaired… they didn’t see a leak… but then they didn’t take the tire off of the vehicle… More

by imapple
I was in Service dept
Jun 03, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you for your review. We're sorry your visit didn't go as planned, and we'd like to address these issues with our team. If it's possible to discuss your visit in more detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's disappointing to learn that we missed the mark here.

May 27, 2022

Always taking care of customers in a timely manner and if not able to, they keep you informed of progress More

by LOUISE.HUTCHISON
Not sure if names
May 31, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Louise, Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Freedom Ford (PA).

May 19, 2022

I purchased all my trucks from this dealership. Never had a problem with service or scheduling to get service on my truck. More

by voaks207
Andy and George
May 20, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

May 19, 2022

They were fantastic and made sure everything was perfect, I am very pleased with the service I received 😀 More

by helen.gergely
Derek Gabella
May 20, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you, Helen! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Freedom Ford (PA), we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

May 06, 2022

Great service always, i called for an oil change and they got me in the next day and the service only took 35 minutes More

by mtgiffin
May 09, 2022 -

Luther Ford Ebensburg responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

October 23, 2020

Poor parts service by Jeremy. Didn’t like taking my questions and was impatient. Cursed under his breath. Did not feel valued as a customer. More

by Rod