Luther Park Place Motor Cars

Joshua Kern, Audi Service Consultant, Luther Park Place Motor Cars

Joshua Kern

Audi Service Consultant

January 18, 2018

""Over the Top" customer service"

- LoriRN

Our salesman was impeccable when it comes to meeting the customer's needs. Very approachable without feeling pressured. I truly feel this dealership did their very best to get me the best deal and offered me the most options. The entire staff was so friendly and made the car buying experience quite pleasurable. I truly feel I've developed a partnership with Park Place and am confident they will be there to answer any questions I might have about my new Tiguan. Michael even took the time to run my VW through the car wash when I stopped by to drop off additional paperwork a few days after my purchase. He's also made contact a few times just to make sure everything is going well. Just great service!

January 18, 2018

"Excellent customer service!"

- Bunny blue

I am a new customer to PP. From the beginning of my shopping for a new car experience, I was treated with respect. I was never hurried or pressured. I was amazed at how much time Sam took to explain things to me and answered my questions. He introduced me to various people at the dealership and showed me how the Service department was set-up. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Park Place creates a very positive atmosphere for it's customers. The staff seemed cohesive with a noticeable team spirit. I have never second-guested my decision to do business with Park Place and have trusted their expertise through my entire experience. When I went back to have my new license plates put on, a very knowledgeable young man, Micheal also answered some questions for me. He was very courteous and took time to make sure that I understood how several other things worked that I had questioned. I am looking forward to being part of the Park Place VW family. I am loving my 2017 Golf Sportswagen!

Sam Castelli
Brandon Johnson

January 17, 2018

"Outstanding dealership and employees"

- PeterRochester

My first VW car from this dealership! It was truly a wonderful and smooth experience - very lucky to have such an outstanding dealership in Rochester area!

Sam Castelli