M&M Auto Group

Josh Hafler

August 11, 2018

"Good experience."

- Rani

I went into this with a less than great attitude as I have heard lots of negative things about M&M. I must say, Sean was excellent. Patient, kind, knowledgable, good sense of humor. He worked things out to show me what would be in my best interest, and I really appreciate that. Thanks, Sean. You made things much easier!!

Sean Enright

August 09, 2018

"Customer Service The Old Fashion Way"

- Nychic33

Our experience with buying my sons first brand new car was great, OB our sales rep made sure we were comfortable and new what was happening every step of the way. Thank You for making it easy !!!

August 09, 2018

"Great experience"

- fpatrickpa

I initially spoke with O.B. by phone, gave him an what I needed, payments etc. Called me back and had deal done. Good payments, great car.

New 2018 Jeep Wrangler, $35620