M&M Auto Group

Sales Professional

November 09, 2018

"Got a great Ram deal!"

- Wardkei7

M&M worked hard at getting me out of my Challanger lease early and into something more practical for all seasons a beautiful 2019 Ram Rebel, thanks again!

November 09, 2018

"Had a great experience and was very pleased with my purchase"

- mfello

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership and worked with Sharon both times and was very pleased with my Escape and now my new purchase of my Ford Edge. Great dealership, knowledgeable staff and pricing. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and will give them the opportunity when purchasing my next vehicle.

November 07, 2018

"Best customer service and experience at a dealership."

- Morailz

I have given a five star rating because I have been to many car dealerships in the past few years and M&M has been leaps and bounds above the rest in terms of everything. They took care of everything I needed. Went beyond the call to assist me with every step of the buying purchase and stayed till the end with the same 100% effort as when I walked in. I doubt I can ever go to another dealership because I know I won't have the same amazing service and smiles I had. I am so happy with my car! And happy to find such an amazing place. Sean and Gloria also deserve a shout out for such excellent and friendly service. I recommend them to everyone. New buyers or on your tenth vehicle, you won't be disappointed.

Sean Enright