M&M Auto Group

President

December 01, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- Camrygirl

Experience was wonderful everyone was terrific. Atmosphere was very positive. Justin was so helpful , made me feel at home, calmed my worries. Loved that they use a bell when someone gets approved and everyone of employees clap.

Justin Brooks

November 30, 2018

"Excellent Experience!"

- Jeep123

Like most people, I dreaded the process of buying a car even more than a trip to the dentist. However, Sharon Tilden at M&M has made me change my mind. She was an excellent sales person--extremely knowledgable about the cars M&M sells, fantastic low pressure style, and efficient once we got down to negotiating. In a day's time, she got me the deal I wanted financially and found the exact car I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend her and M&M to anyone looking to buy a car.

November 30, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Corrinne Dunlap

Sharon's knowledge of the car I was purchasing was incrediable. She was accurate with all the finance information. She was just wonderful. I first spoke with the owner , Howard, and he did everything possible to make sure I stayed within my budget.

Howard Braunstein
Other Employees : MATTHEW in Finance.

Used 2018 Kia Stinger, $34057