Smythe Volvo

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 20, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- tgraz79

Smythe Volvo was truly a pleasure to work with! Our journey started with Philip and ended with Kyle and Kevin. From start to finish everyone was professional, pleasant, not pushy, had the vehicle we were interested in ready for us to look when we arrived. Worked with us as well as our insurance company every step of the way. When we picked up our car it was clean, all paperwork was ready to be signed, Kyle took the time to set everything up and explain everything about our new car to us. Kyle went the extra mile and came in to complete the sale on his day off to accommodate our schedule.

Kyle Jackson
Kevin Bergeron
Other Employees : Philip Drogon

October 19, 2018

"The car on its own is good, but deb made it great!"

- Lisa123

I was not happy about getting a new car. There were too many new features that were completely different from my last car. Deb spent so much time with me, going over every detail. Usually buying a car is a nightmare. She made the entire process pleasant and, dare I say, fun. I highly recommend the car. And above that, I highly recommend asking for deb!

Deborah Amster

October 18, 2018

"Review of Sales Representative - Bob Cerza"

- maxelrod51

I have been a customer of Smythe Volvo for many years. I am on my fourth Volvo, all from Smythe. My latest lease was handled by Bob Cerza. Bob was excellent. He was knowledgeable about all Volvo choices and was able to help me choose the best one for my needs. He was patient, honest and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I am confident that Bob got me the best deal possible. I love the Volvo product, but it is people like Bob that keeps me loyal to Smythe.

Bob Cerza