Smythe Volvo

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 18, 2017

"Thank you Kyle!"

- TB Volvo

Smooth, seamless and professional. Very thorough and transparent, they were sensitive to my needs. That sums up my experience with Kyle and Smythe Volvo! Highly recommend!

Kyle Jackson

October 17, 2017

"Great experience at Smythe!"

- JAGRO

Worked with Kyle on a new Volvo. Very knowledgeable and professional. It couldn't have been a better experience. I got a very good deal on a great car. Thanks Kyle, I will recommend you to anyone I know that's looking for a car!

Kyle Jackson

October 16, 2017

"Proactively addressing issues=excellent purchase experience"

- PaulieG

Bob Cerza showed a good understanding of the product he sold to my wife and me. On several occasions, he shared information that I believe other salespeople may not have. When I discovered an issue with the slightly used Volvo I was purchasing, he and the sales manager told my wife and I that they would fix the problem and call us in several days. Given it was a used car and the rough scraped paint that was touched up was on the underside of the front bumper, they could have fought us on fixing the issue. They did not. Finally, when we finished our purchase, the sales manager caught me before I pulled out from the dealership and informed me that we have overpaid. He promised to have a check to us on the next weekday, and he delivered on his promise. What I have written above is why I gave Bob, his sales manager and Symthe a five star rating.

Bob Cerza