Smythe Volvo

President

July 18, 2018

"Excellent Dealership "

- Rebeccaabw

From the moment one enters the showroom, people are friendly without being pushy. I met Paul Leary over three years ago when I leased my first Volvo. Months before my lease ended, he called. We talked about my wishes and needs, and he kept in touch and found a good option for me. He is excellent and very helpful. People in the service department, Regina, Tina, and Casey were also excellent. Thank you, Smythe Volvo!

Paul Leary
Regina Krauza
Dina Thomson
Other Employees : Casey

July 17, 2018

"Great sales staff and a pleasure to work with. "

- JP

It was a pleasure working with Smythe Volvo on my XC90 lease. They were very informative and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommmend them.

Bob Cerza
Other Employees : Kevin B with Finance was great.

July 16, 2018

"Smythe - best car dealership for Volvo in the tristate area"

- rajendbh

Never thought I would be reviewing a car dealership, but this place deserves a mention. We just bought a XC90 and couldn’t be happier with the car or the whole process from start to end. As soon as you walk in you realize that everyone is smiling and work in a happy place. This is not your typical dealership where salesmen are fighting to talk to you. The front desk person (forget his name) asked which car we are interested in and asked us to look around and said he can ask someone to come talk to us when we are ready. Brian Gagliardi was our sales consultant and he was a gem of a person. Never rushed us into anything and was so patient with out zillion questions. Brian asked us to test drive and even obliged when I asked to take the car on the freeway for a couple of miles. Through out the test drive he spoke about all the features but not in a way where you feel he is selling you the car. We were deciding between financing vs buying and he calculated the numbers and came up with the best options that would work for us. Brian gave me his personal cell phone number and asked me to text him with any questions at any time. He answered some of my questions during his off days as well as on Sundays. Again, most importantly never felt like I am being rushed into the deal. PJ is the sales manager (I think) and when you think that negotiations are done, he might come in and sweeten the deal further for you. Thank you PJ! They pretty much do all the documentation online if you ask for it so when we went in to finalize the deal, it was a couple of signatures and we were in and out in 10 mins. We asked for a specific delivery date and they very politely agreed. Ofcourse during the delivery, your car will be waiting for you in mint condition :) Honestly, I hope Smythe open up other car dealerships soon if Volvo is not your brand. For us its Smythe for life!! If you choose Smythe, ask for Brian. Thank you guys and please continue what you are doing!

Brian Gagliardi