MASSEY HYUNDAI

915 Reviews of MASSEY HYUNDAI

April 24, 2018

"Massey's Got Talent!"

- Deborah Odebe

Oh my goodness... Massey Hyundai is staffed by knowledgeable, detail-attentive, professional, honest and just plain down-2-earth folks in the Dealership business! RD Sutton is a true rarity. RD Sutton provided priceless assistance, from start to finish. Definitely a refreshing, memorable experience. Thank you Massey Hyundai...?👍💕

Trevor Widmyer
Apr 27, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you had a memorable experience with Massey Hyundai and our staff provide great customer service, honest and professional. We look forward to your next visit. Congratulations on the new purchase.

April 11, 2018

"Difficult"

- BaltimoreBoost

It took 2 and a half hours to go on a test drive just to find out there was no negotiation on price. Came on here to write the review to find out the price has gone up since this morning. AVOID.

Stephen Saunders
Other Employees : Chaz Campbell
Apr 27, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

We would like to know more details about this issue. Please call us at at 301-739-6756..

April 04, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Derek B

Chaz Campbell and the Massey staff are always a pleasure to work with. There was no pressure and took care of all of my needs! Best and easiest service I have ever had buying a car.

Chaz Campbell
Apr 05, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thank you for the great feedback, Derek! We are so glad to hear you had the best car buying experience with Massey Hyundai and we really appreciate you coming back to see us again to purchase your 2nd vehicle. Congratulations on the new purchase.

March 15, 2018

"Outstanding - Sales, Finance, Service and Parts "

- Marlowe S

I found my dream car 2014 Equus online, Contacted the dealer and got RD as my sales rep, he was on it - Prompt, professional, answered all my questions via phone and text, Arrived from Baltimore, MD (1hr 15 mins away) for my appt and the car was ready, Test drive was informative especially about the vehicle's history, Loved the car and proceeded to finance. I was already approved by Credit Union but offered Massey's to opportunity to beat my Credit Union terms and they DID !!!!! My Finance Mgr (Yvonne) was fast, honest, personable and professional. After signing my contracts, RD walked me thru the dealership depts and I had a chance to meet the Service Director (Matt) and staff which gave me even more details on my car that was serviced their previously. I even met Parts staff (Brock). This process was so streamlined even with me changing to be financed thru Massey's lender. I was in at 12:30pm and out at 3:30pm - all in 3hrs. Top Knotch Customer Experience and will always refer Massey's to my Family and Friends.

Matt Whetzel
Dan Massey
Other Employees : Brock Kinder, Yvonne Peterson
Mar 15, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Marlowe- We are glad to hear you had a positive car buying experience with Massey Hyundai and we are so happy to hear you found your dream car! Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle that fits your needs. Congratulations!

February 17, 2018

"Very Good Experience"

- Joe Haskins

I bought a "used" 2017 Chevy Spark with only a little over 500 miles. This was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Doug was extremely easy to deal with - very low pressure. Went to the dealership with no expectation of buying a car that day - just wanted to test drive the Spark. Instead left with a great deal on a great car.

Other Employees : Yvonne Peterson
Mar 30, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

We are glad to hear you had the best car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. Thanks for your business and we look forward to see you again soon.

February 07, 2018

"Just don't do it."

- FoolMeOnce

My 79-year-old mother was sold a 4-year lease on a Hyundai, with every extra add-on they could "legally" dredge up. She drove in a 2000 Chevy, she bought new, with then 50K miles, and they sell her a maintenance package, an extended warranty package, even an excess wear and tear contract. By the time they were done, she ended up paying thousands over MSRP. Don't let anyone you care about anywhere near this "stealership", at least not unescorted.

Doug Massey
Faith Massey
Mar 30, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Good or bad, we respect your opinion online. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations when it comes to customer service. Our customer satisfaction has been our highest priority. We would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach us at 301-739-6756

February 05, 2018

"Bought a 2017 Hyundai Tucson"

- Loretta Harmon

Our sales representative was very informative,polite,and friendly. Our finance officer was very friendly, polite, and did everything in her power to get my payment where I wanted it. The dealership is very nice and all the employees are very nice. I would recommend for everybody to buy there cars there

Other Employees : Yvonne Peterson
Feb 06, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thank you Loretta for the great feedback. We appreciate your time to leave us a 5-star rating during your recent visit with Massey Hyundai. We appreciate your business and we are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Btw, we appreciate your recommendations!

February 01, 2018

"Overall good experience"

- Chris0921

I worked with Stephen Saunders for a couple of months looking at different cars and different payments trying to find the best fit for my budget. Mr. Saunders was very willing to accommodate any and all questions and concerns I had. Overall it was a good experience and I appreciate the service I received. Looking forward to enjoying my new car for the years to come.

Stephen Saunders
Feb 06, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Thanks for the great feedback Chris. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with us. Thanks again and we hope you are enjoying your new car

January 18, 2018

"Very impressed"

- Cody Ryan Clark

Everything was so easy and fast, buying a new car was actually fun! Easy to work with and a great deal on a brand new car.

Chaz Campbell
Jan 19, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Cody-We appreciate the great feedback. Glad to hear you love your new car and you had an easy and fun car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. Congratulations on the new purchase. We look forward to see you on your first Service visit.

January 10, 2018

"Exceptional Serivce!"

- Deavan Ebersole

This was third time purchasing a new vehicle (not all from Hyundai), and I must say this was the best experience. I worked with Doug Potter, and he was incredible from start to finish. Doug went out of his way to make sure I understood the features of the vehicle, and took the time to listen to what I needed. I appreciated Doug for being HONEST and not just trying to make a quick sale because I was a cash customer. I am hopeful that Doug is still in the car sales business when I make my next purchase.

Jan 15, 2018 -

MASSEY HYUNDAI responded

Deavan- Thank you for the great feedback. Glad to hear you had the best car buying experience with Massey Hyundai. We appreciate your time and your business. We look forward to see you again on your first Service Visit. Congratulations on the new purchase.