MASSEY HYUNDAI

Stephen Saunders

January 10, 2018

"Exceptional Serivce!"

- Deavan Ebersole

This was third time purchasing a new vehicle (not all from Hyundai), and I must say this was the best experience. I worked with Doug Potter, and he was incredible from start to finish. Doug went out of his way to make sure I understood the features of the vehicle, and took the time to listen to what I needed. I appreciated Doug for being HONEST and not just trying to make a quick sale because I was a cash customer. I am hopeful that Doug is still in the car sales business when I make my next purchase.

Doug Potter

January 06, 2018

"Terrific service"

- DannyT

My Hyundai Sonata Hybrid experienced an unusual electrical failure recently. When I pressed the start button all the lights went through their usual process as in the past, but the engine didn't start and a triangle with the words "check Hybrid system". I was stranded miles from home and from the dealer. I called Massey Hyundai and spoke with Randy of the service department. When I explained the problem he recommended that I call the 800 number on the side window. I called and received professional support. They dispatched a tow truck and took the car to Massey Hyundai. I was called by Randy and told they had received the vehicle and would get right on it. The problem had not been encountered at that dealership before so Randy took action to call other service departments and I think he actually called the corporate Technical support department. Randy was totally honest with me and kept me updated concerning the course of action. They had to have a part shipped in and installed to get the car on the road again and this was over the Christmas holidays. I was provided a loaner since my vehicle would be in the shop for several days awaiting the part. I was thoroughly impressed by the support provided by Randy and the service department. I own three Hyundai vehicles and get them serviced at Massey Hyundai. They are reliable, professional and customer oriented. I would recommend then highly to all Hyundai owners.

Randy Mishler

January 06, 2018

"Best sales service anywhere "

- DannyT

I have purchased three new Hyundai vehicles from Doug Potter at Massey Hyundai. The first experience was nothing less than spectacular. I returned to purchase a second Hyundai and had a very similar experience. Lo and behold, the third purchase and the experience was once again the best. Massey Hyundai has a very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly sales staff. I have purchased many new vehicles over the years and am not an easy sale. I ask many questions during the process and was very surprised that at this dealership it wasn't the standard answer of "I will ask management". Doug Potter had the answer or an alternate suggestion and provided it to me without having to leave me waiting. No high pressure, just honest friendly interaction. Guess where I am going when we need another vehicle.

Doug Potter