MINI of Concord

Claro Tagle

August 01, 2018

"Best salesman"

- Minipepper

I don’t have much patience for the sales process because I research before I arrive and know what I like and don’t so usually don’t enjoy the process. Mark Wilson changed that for me. He was excellent in his knowledge, his respect for what I cared about and his willingness to be flexible in how the process was conducted if that was important to me. He went above and beyond every step of the way.

Mark Wilson
Alyce Phillips
Sergei Beloi

July 05, 2018

"Butch Madayag sold me a beautiful Mini!"

- gretchent

From the very first conversation, Butch had a positive attitude. We told him about a price on a mini we'd seen elsewhere and he got to work showing us cars. He didn't try to talk us into an older year or say he couldn't help us find the price we wanted. Every dealer I'd been to, on both sides of the Bay and looking at three different car make & models, had excuse after escuse of why the prices were so high, why they couldn't lower a price, why the prices were so much higher than blue book, why they only had a few of the cars I was looking for in stock, etc. But not at Mini of Concord. Butch was friendly, easy going, funny, knowledgable--just a great salesman to deal with. His manager Sergei was also a super nice guy, focused more on gaining a good customer than arguing over the price of the vehicle.

Butch Madayag
Jennifer Sims
Sergei Beloi

June 24, 2018

"non Pushy to the point explaining slowly and clearly"

- Jenny

My sales man Michael wasn’t pushy clearly and slowly explained the product Making me feel comfortable continuing to finish purchasing my love of Mini Cooper car

Michael Chavez