MINI of Escondido

Sean Sunda

January 02, 2018

"Perfect Experience!"

- MINIlucas

I went into the dealership knowing that I needed to lease a car and scheduled an appointment with Amanda Perez. What I wasn’t sure of was which MINI would fit my needs. Amanda was extremely accommodating and answered all my questions, plus she allowed me to test drive every car I was interested in. After comparing, I knew it was the 2-Door Hardtop S in Moon Grey. We went through different leasing options and Amanda suggested which one would be most cost efficient for my needs. She had the car brought out for me to inspect and give the thumbs up on and I thought I was going to be driving off in the Grey MINI. Right before signing on the dotted line I did a 180 and decided that I needed to start off 2018 with some flair...I ended up choosing the Ice Blue Special Edition that was on the floor of the showroom! Couldn’t be happier with my choice of car and dealership. I am so happy with my experience that I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership and to work with Amanda Perez.

Sean Sunda
Amanda Perez

January 01, 2018

" If you plan to buy a Mini see Mike Eastey 🚗 !"

- Apollo Creed

Mike, thanks so much for being my service representative. I felt as if I was with a friend, rather than a salesman. Your knowledge on the JCW was impeccable. Ordering the JCW from the UK was more difficult than I had anticipated. So I really appreciated the step-by-step follow through with all the car options. This process would’ve been much more difficult without your help. You are truly a asset to Mini of Escondido. Thanks, Anthony Parsons Sent from my iPhone

December 31, 2017

"Loved Working with Mike Eastey! "

- Christyrob

Mike was referred to me by a friend that bought a mini from him and had a great experience. He was highly recommended and did not disappoint! Mike got back to me right away when I called to inquire about a car they have for sale. He even came in on his day off during the holidays to help me purchase my Mini. The whole process was really easy and fast, I love my new Mini and I look forward to recommending Mike to anyone I know who is looking for an awesome car buying experience!

• Video Games and good company