Mainer Ford

Jonathan Riedlinger

April 04, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- cr8zynurse

I went to see the amazing people at Mainer Ford after I totaled the car I had, and without hesitation they were very eager to help me find a new car that I would love. They helped me get financed for an new car even with my totaled one being on my credit report since my GAP had not sent their check yet, and were pleasant, and went out of their way to help me with what I needed.

Kevin Trice

March 07, 2018

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAINER FORD!"

- TacomaN

I live outside of Washington DC (in Maryland), but flew to Oklahoma and do business with Jonathan Riedlinger because of how easy he made the truck buying process. Mainer Ford had an unbelievable online reputation and their customer service from my very first inquiry about the truck did nothing but solidify that reputation. When I landed at the OKC airport, they had a driver waiting for me to take me back to the dealership. Upon arrival at the dealership, my paperwork and financing were completed quickly and efficiently, without any of the back and forth "let me talk to my manager" business, and I was on the road headed back to Maryland within 30 minutes. I would HIGHLY recommend using Jonathan Riedlinger at Mainer Ford and hope that I will get to business with him again one day...although I did buy a Tacoma...so we know that might last me the rest of my life! - C. Davis, Westminster MD

Jonathan Riedlinger
Dillon Hunt

March 01, 2018

"Amazing deal and exceptional service!"

- Happycustomer18

Blayze handled the trade of our vehicle to the car we wanted and made things not only smooth but worked to give us the deal we wanted! Good people working for the customer here. I will return there in the future if I need another vehicle before even trying to go anywhere else just for this exceptional service!

Blayze Lingo