Mainer Ford

Dealer Principal

July 31, 2018

"Best dealer"

- Vlavaire

Kevin and Dillion are the best. We are from Wichita, Kansas and couldn’t find anything in our area with the price we were looking for. The guys at Mainer Ford went over and beyond in helping us find a diesel truck and getting approved. Will recommend to family and friends.

Kevin Trice

July 24, 2018

"Great service!"

- rafaelg

Just purchased a used truck at Mainer Ford. I live just outside of San Antonio and did not have the time to make a trip to OK but Mark Davis went out of his way to show me the vehicle via pictures so there would be no surprises. He also test drove the vehicle for me and described the driving experience. Since I am from out of state, there was a little bit of confusion with paperwork between my bank and the dealership but the guys at the dealership didn't give up and as soon as the paperwork was in place, they shipped my truck to me the very same day my bank delivered the check. Very happy with the truck and with the service!!

Other Employees : Mark Davis

July 17, 2018

"2014 Roush Raptor "

- Larrywayne23

Blayze was extremely helpful. He worked around my schedule & helped work out a good with me on a Ford Raptor. I highly recommend Blayze to anyone looking for a vehicle!!

Blayze Lingo