Mainer Ford

Hassan  Shoureh, Pre-Owned Vehicle Director, Mainer Ford

Hassan Shoureh

Pre-Owned Vehicle Director

November 12, 2017

"Excellent Service and Excellent Experience"

- Melwich

I had a genuinely amazing experience with this dealership and the person who I bought my car from. I was in a time-sensitive situation and John really went out of his way to make sure I got what I needed as soon as possible. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for helpful service and an all-around good experience!

November 06, 2017

"Best dealership in OKC area"

- landinray6

I went to many dealerships through out OKC, Edmond, Moore are and was most impressed by Mainer. They're prices were the fairest and they made the buying experience as pain free as possible.... Blayze was excellent and I trusted him right away. My only two constructive criticism would be a faster buying process on finance and warrenty and better detailing on the used vehicles. I still felt as if I had to clean the car after I brought it home

Blayze Lingo

November 01, 2017

"Totally Happy"

- Sheila

Really enjoy doing business at Mainer Ford. It feels like visiting old friends when they are really new ones. Environment is very relaxed and friendly. Service is very prompt and professional.

New 2017 Ford F-150, $39105