Mainer Ford

Sales Professional

October 14, 2018

"Ford F450"

- compware

I bought F450 limited 2018 From looking on internet and sales person Jason did answer all my questions and sent all phots I requested. And waited for me to arrive late. He really did a great job and with out him I could have went other dealers but drove 500 miles because of Jason I went there. If you are looking for a great salesman he would be the person to call because he did a great job

Ron Kramer
Other Employees : Jason $$$$

September 14, 2018

""Friendly and Fair Deal""

- Dan the Man

I was looking for a used 3/4 ton truck that runs on CNG and gasoline. Out of 6 trucks in Oklahoma that met my requirements Mainer Ford had the best truck and the best deal. Jason Charvat came in on his day off to make the deal. Dillon Hunt took care of the paper work and title in less than 35 minutes and had me on my way (the least amount of time I have spent buying a vehicle in 30 years).

Other Employees : Jason Charvat

July 31, 2018

"Best dealer"

- Vlavaire

Kevin and Dillion are the best. We are from Wichita, Kansas and couldn’t find anything in our area with the price we were looking for. The guys at Mainer Ford went over and beyond in helping us find a diesel truck and getting approved. Will recommend to family and friends.

Kevin Trice