Malouf Buick GMC

TJ Edwards

January 19, 2019

"Great service "

- Dre

DwvaughnBrown was an excellent salesperson you help me find a car that I wanted and needed for me and my family he sold me two cars already his knowledge of the car industry of what it can do for you and your family was phenomenal. I Thank him for all the service that he did for us I gave it a five star rating because of the salesmanship that Mr. Brown gave to me and my family. he sold me a 2016 Buick lacrosse And a 2010 Buick lacrosse and we love our cars thank you again I will recommend him to anyone that I know and to everyone that I know

December 30, 2018

"I'm very happy!"

- Pickydme

I hate buying a car. That being said I had a great experience at Malouf. I started the looking process in November and I finally made my decision in December. Dwvaughn was my salesman and he was so helpful and made this a great car buying experience! Thank you!

December 21, 2018

"Great experience !"

- me

this is my second car purchase from DwVaughn Browne , He is very professional and really know about all Malouf products . there was not one question that myself or my husband asked that he didn't fully explain 100%. I like that he kept my files and at times wound e-mail me on Malouf new offers which is what bought me in and purchase a 2019 vehicle .

New 2019 GMC Canyon, $45660