Malouf Buick GMC

Ashley  Castanheira, Internet Manager , Malouf Buick GMC

Ashley Castanheira

Internet Manager

September 15, 2018

"Purchasing my leased car"

- sgsell

I have been going to Malouf for many years and my experience has always been good. Jack Taormina has always assisted me and my family whether leasing or purchasing a car. He is very courteous and knowledgeable about the cars we are interested in. Jack came in on his day off to assist me with the purchase of my leased car. That to me is what a great salesman is all about. TJ also handled the paperwork and completion of the sale. He is also very courteous and made the transition from lease to purchase go smoothly.

TJ Edwards
Jack Taormina

August 31, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- rpalomin09

Went in to look at a new lease on a SUV. I made an appointment with Phil before arriving and it's one of a few times I had a good experience at a dealership. Phil was very honest and didn't pressure us making us think that we had to make this deal now or we lose out. He was patient and addressed every concern we had and tried his hardest to accommodate us in every way. Unfortunately, we did not leave purchasing or leasing anything because, despite the great deals offered, this just wasn't the best time for us with our given situation. I would definitely return to this dealer and go through Phil when I'm ready in the future.

Ashley Castanheira

August 07, 2018

"Great lease experience"

- Kat1228

Walked in just to look around and ended up leaving with a beautiful truck. My salesman Phil answered every question I had and was honest from the start. It was a great shopping experience. Thank you Phil ! I love my new Terrain :)

New 2019 Buick Enclave, $57180