Maplewood Toyota

Russ Bestler

Service Manager

"New car "

- Julie Andersen

I felt that Tom and Dave really treated me with respect and concern in getting me into a vehicle that I could afford and would love. Were really upfront and forth coming with the financing, no surprises. I'm a toyota girl for many years, excellent product, and dependability. Very happy with my new Camry, love it! Thanks you guys!

Dave Pates
Other Employees : Tom, general manager. Hi go

February 18, 2018

"Matt Anderson is pleasant to deal with."

- priusfan

On Saturday, I had time to check out two cars that I had been considering as replacements for my aging (2006!) Toyota Prius. One was a new Prius, the other was a Subaru Forester. Matt Anderson was the salesman at Maplewood Toyota. He did an outstanding job listening to my wants and needs, and then working with me to pinpoint the right car for me. I was really impressed with him. When he wasn’t sure of an answer, he went to someone else and figured it out. He let me take a long test drive, and let me pick the streets. In contrast, the Subaru salesman told me exactly which streets I had to drive, and controlled my test drive turn by turn. It made me suspicious about whether I was doing a real test drive or not. I intend to call Matt on Monday morning and place my order.

Matthew Anderson

"Love this place!"

- Marge213

The Toyota service department is excellent! I had an appointment, I got in on time, they changed the oil and rotated tires, checked all the fluids. I was in and out in about 45 minutes!

Russ Bestler