Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Brad Swenson

November 20, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Insider

This is my second Subaru Legacy from mark miller Subaru mid town and I will buy more from then and recommend .. they have excellent staff to work with , very helpful

Victor Bostrom
Doug Murdock
Mont Christofferson

November 19, 2018

"THIS IS MY 2ND SUBARU AND I WOULD ONLY COME HERE FOR SERVICE"

- dexandvin66

THIS IS MY 2ND SUBARU I HAVE PURCHASED FROM MARK MILLER. MY 2001 HAS OVER 200,00 MILES AND IT'S STILL GOING. I REALLY LIKE THE SERVICE ADVISORS ESPECIALLY ALEX COSMA HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND WASN'T TRYING TO PUSH ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE ON ME HE JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT THE TECH. FOUND SHOULD I WANT TO HAVE THE REPAIRS DONE, I'VE ALWAYS COME TO MARK MILLER TO KEEP MY CAR IN GREAT SHAPE. AND IF AND WHEN I NEED A NEW CAR THIS IS THE DEALERSHIP I WILL BUY MY NEXT SUBARU FROM.

ALEX COSMA

November 19, 2018

"Customer Friendly Through The Whole Buying Process!"

- gajjgee

I'd always heard that Mark Miller Subaru was the 'only place in town' to send your business and had even referred other buyers before actually making my first purchase! From the time I first started looking online to the final purchase, Mark Miller Subaru in Midtown was there when I had questions, kept me updated on information regarding the 2019 options and yet was never one of those obnoxious businesses that frequently 'spam' your email inbox. When I made my final purchase decision both Sarah and Curtis were right there when I needed them, right up to my final drive out the lot moment! As an added bonus, a $250 donation was made to the charity of my choice!! I can't think of a single reason why anyone would purchase a Subaru from any other dealership. Great job, Mark Miller Midtown!

Curtis Holt
Mont Christofferson
Other Employees : Sarah Tilley (and she was fabulous!) - why isn't her name up under employees??

Used 2012 Nissan Murano, $13987