Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Internet Sales Manager

January 21, 2018

"Happy buyer I am!"

- Happy

Alex has been fair, careful and never given pressure to make a decision! That's good, I have my quite time to process my thought while help was next to me!!! He even cares my daughter's lunch, how to get my hospital etc!

Alex Kuhn
Other Employees : Carson Strachan, Jon Phizacklea

January 20, 2018

"Love this dealership "

- Bhansen

Second car I have purchased from Mark Miller Subaru. Love how easy they make the process. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The only thing I noticed this time was the detailing on the cars was not as good compared to the last time we test drove cars. But that is just me being a little picky

Anthony Swenson

January 20, 2018

"Brad Swenson is excellent"

- Pascal

My experience with Subaru from sales, finance to service has always been great. I'll have to say that Brad Swenson is even more exceptional. Thank you!

Brad Swenson