Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Tony Rossi, Product Specialist, Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Tony Rossi

Product Specialist

April 19, 2018

"breaks, rotors, oil change plus"

- tele-alpine-xcountry

Exceptional, all around. Tom had helped me in a previous appointment, assess the maintenance needs of our Subaru. He really looked after our car as if it were his own..., and was great about our possible budget limitations to time the needed work. I felt confident in what was being done and about his guidance on what was needed for our Subaru. Kathy Ott in parts was super helpful too: we had a windshield wiper from an older Subaru that she supported not sending to a landfill AND made my dogs feel like this was the BEST place to be while we awaited our repairs. Juan (in service) was right there when we pulled in: he greeted us and looked up records of our appointment. Competance is HERE ... in this dealership's service department. While waiting, I saw our sales-man who helped us but this car... VERY nice to be remembered and recognized. I also loved the coffee offered me, Did I mention that Kathy even cited the dealership that has a zero landfill footprint? These individuals and this dealership walks the walk of evolved business (versus greed). I even enjoyed the other drivers in the waiting room, while I waited. A good bunch of people drive Suberus!

Tom Francis
Kathy Ott
Other Employees : Juan Romero, Chet Schneider, another woman w/ blond hair... (all 5 star - per below)

April 15, 2018

"“ Fantastic place, great customer service! ”"

- Sharon Bruns

This dealership was top notch! Anthony Swenson went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the Subaru I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a car I loved, the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt “ Fantastic place, great customer service! ”

Anthony Swenson

April 14, 2018

"Awesome service"

- sniderheads

Great service, customer service is the best. Would never buy a car any where else! Oil change comes with a car wash and rotating tires plus a great concession area! Thanks for all you do!

Chet Schneider