Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Chet Schneider

October 21, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

- Phyllis Hazell

In all my visits to this dealership, I have been treated like an important customer. Any services that have been done on my car were with care. On longer car services, I have been shuttled to my destination, (local) without any problem. Any of the Service Advisors that have assisted me in my visits have been helpful. These are some of the reasons that I remain a Loyal Customer!

Brad Swenson

October 20, 2017

"So easy to work with"

- Jill Straley

I looked on the internet and found what I wanted and got a great price and they gave me what I wanted on my trade in. I also live in Wyoming and they met me half way and deliverd the car and car and showed me how to use all the new bells and whistles . They even called me later and said they will give me more for my trade -in..love them!!

October 19, 2017

"Always a great experience"

- arose11

I have always had the best experience with Mark Miller Surbaru Midtown. Whether it was when I bought a car for the 1 st time ever, renewed my lease, or returned for oil changes, I was always treated with so much respect, and everyone went the extra mile. I have recommended many people so far, and 3 of those have had the same stellar car-buying experience.

Shane Killpack