Marshall Motor Company Inc.

3500 S 9th St, Salina, Kansas 67401

Rick Rein, Sales, Marshall Motor Company Inc.

Rick Rein

Ryan Vignery, Sales, Marshall Motor Company Inc.

Ryan Vignery

John Rodriguez, Nissan Sales Consultant, Marshall Motor Company Inc.

John Rodriguez

Nissan Sales Consultant
Chris Endreshak, Chrysler Sales, Marshall Motor Company Inc.

Chris Endreshak

Chrysler Sales

November 19, 2017

"Great experience"

- Rhillman

I had narrowed my search down to two different vehicle types using their website prior to going to the dealership. When we got there Rick was able to show me several available styles and was very knowledge about each vehicle. After test driving my top two picks we quickly were able to settle on a price and get the paperwork and financing done. Great overall experience.

Jeremy Lloyd

November 17, 2017

"Great costumer service!!"

- Ajbogner

They made my car buying experience very enjoyable. They gave me lots of options and it was an overall great experience. I will definitely be coming back in the future for all of my families vehicle needs.

November 15, 2017

"Fast and Easy"

- Dclark

Marshall Motors is a great dealership that provides great customer service. Our salesman Arthur was very easy to work with. He had our car ready and we were driving it home the next day. Very smooth and easy process. I love the Murano.

Arthur Fair