Honda of Lincoln

Calvin West, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Honda of Lincoln

Calvin West

Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 20, 2018

"Honda of Lincoln is IT."

- Madcap Mable

In many ways Honda's sell themselves. The design, build, and reputation of their fleet is why they retain their value. They are respectable cars at an affordable price. Lincoln Nebraska is fortunate to have Honda of Lincoln. Our family first started going there in 2013 when we moved to town, and this is the second review I have written for them with a high rating. We like Honda of Lincoln so much, I would take my Subaru Outback there for routine maintenance. (Keep in mind the Subaru dealership is right across the street) In 2014 my husband bought an 09 Honda Fit. We walked on the lot, and met Caleb Tran, told him exactly what we were looking for, the previous generation with a manual transmission. Luck would have it, one had just arrived on the lot 20 minutes before, and if you know anything about cars you know how rare it is to find a manual transmission. Tonight I leased a 2018 Honda C-RV, and it couldn't of been a better experience. Caleb was still there. I test drove a couple of cars on Monday. He started me in an H-RV, then brought around the C-RV, he understood that I wanted to take sometime to think it over, as well as talk with my husband. On Tuesday, we brought up our Subaru, received a fair offer on the trade in from Caleb's manager Andrew Goodyear, and applied for financing through Honda. Wednesday, pretty much all we had to do was tell them the trim level and color we wanted and it was all ready to sign. The financing had been approved, but you still have to work with a finance team at any dealership. Finance Director Chad Erwin worked with us, even after I was a bit rude myself saying, "I don't appreciate the up-sale." He wasn't upset at me, he took the time to explain the pro-rated routine oil changes and tire rotation that could be built into the lease for roughly 15 dollars a month. It is a good deal, especially on a lease, and the fact that he was able to work the numbers to be within my target monthly payment was much appreciated. It is why I am writing this second review. People sometimes think I'm a negative person, well, that is because I know things can be better. At Honda of Lincoln, I am impressed from service to sales it is where our family will continue to go.

Caleb Tran
Chad Erwin
Andy Goodyear

"Oil Change"

- abartels

I recently had my Honda Civic serviced. Both service advisors (Bob & Darrin) were very friendly and professional! My initial service advisor, Bob, told me my visit may take longer than usually due to higher volume - however I was in and out within 30-40 minutes! Darrin was also very helpful and explained all the services done on my car that day.

Darrin Curry
Bob Varga

"Car purchase"

- cargirl58,carol

After I purchased my used car there was a misunderstanding about the buyout of my lease on my Rav4. After voicing my concern about the situation and what was discussed they took immediate action to make it right. I am very impressed how quickly they responded. They have restored my confidence in the dealership and I feel I could definitely recommend them again. Thank you for making this right. Carol C

Nathan Anderson