Martin Main Line Honda - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Steve Bloomer, Service Manager, Martin Main Line Honda

Joe Musacchio

August 15, 2018

"Incompetence sqaured"

- odyssey2015

Wow, what an ordeal we are going through with Main Line Honda. We are a family with four children, so inconvenience with our Honda Odyssey minivan is especially painful (being without a car temporarily, scheduling appointments, switching in and our car seats, etc.). Our tire light was on. They caught one issue but apparently, there was more than one tire with an issue so we needed to bring the car in again. We asked for a trailer hitch to be put on to have a bike rack. First we got a range of conflicting answers as to whether our minivan could have a trailer hitch (of course it can!), then the part was never ordered. Typical quotes for installing a trailer hitch range from $250-350 (about $150 for the part and the same amount for labor). But the Honda trailer hitch product itself (without labor) costs $402!!! We also have an issue with the sensor on one of our sliding doors so that the door doesn't close but, when it is about to close, it pops back open. We've brought the car in for that more than once and it still isn't fixed. We brought the car in one day at 9:30am, and we got called back at 5pm for a price quote when the service representative was leaving for the day and would not be in the next day. Other voice messages have gone unreturned. WOW!

Sean

April 10, 2018

"Disappointed"

- KHF

I spent 2 1/2 hours for an inspection of a 2014 car with less than 10,000 miles. AFTER I returned home, I received coupons through e-mail that would have been nice to get since I bought my car there and am a returning customer for service. They could have even given them to me when I went for service. The real kicker is the coupon for complimentary car wash and vacuum. This should always be done. At the very least, when you leave, you shouldn’t have black, greasy streaks on your floor mat. Not so sure I’ll go back.

Can't remember. Paper work at home and I'm currently at work

March 18, 2018

"My honda was given shoddy service"

- Agotrinny

Was given a report for two costly repairs while obvious problems were not mentioned. I didnt get a 60k major, just got a regular service ...

Rudy Davis