Marty's Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Charlie Murphy, Sales Consultant, Marty's Chevrolet

Charlie Murphy

April 28, 2018

"A wonderful and simple experience!"

- laurenanne40

This review is written on behalf of myself and Del Mar Vacations. Our company came to Marty's in hopes of purchasing 4 new trucks, after getting the run around from other dealerships it was refreshing to come here and have it be hassle free. Mike worked incredibly hard and got us our trucks in record time! I was so impressed with how well he treated our company, I personally went back for myself! Shopping for any type of vehicle can be a frustrating process for business or personal use, and I am so thankful that Mike and the team at Marty's understands their customers needs. I will always highly recommend this dealership!

Michael Gibbons

April 17, 2018

"Frank is amazing to work with!"

- Michellejay2221

It started a couple weeks ago with my purchase that didn't work out due to not having the right vehicle on the lot. But he not only stayed very professional, he was still very friendly. He spoke to me on a level that was not abrupt, but more on a friendship. When my husband said he wanted a new car. We could have went back to our previous dealer. But instead went back to Frank because of his demeanor and care for our family and our needs. THANKS Frank! You really did a great job! We love our new Cruze!

March 26, 2018

"Certified 2017 Silverado"

- RickD

Quick professional presentation/negotiation. No high pressure tactics. Straightforward rationale for pricing on the new purchase as well as the offer on the vehicle I traded.

New 2019 Chevrolet Equinox, $32040