Mayse Automotive Group

Service Manager

November 18, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- J Parker

We recently purchased a car at Mayse and it was a great experience. We worked with David Brown who was helpful and very informative. He was not the traditional "pushy" sales type and worked to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend this dealership.

David Brown
Tripp Cook

November 17, 2017

"It was a really good experience for the most part."

- RANDYTOWE Verified Customer

The salesman did an awesome job. We would never buy from a pushy salesman. John was kind and never tried to push us into buying. He wanted us to be happy with our decision. I do wish we would have known that sales tax would be charged on the resistall that we purchased. Overall it was a very good experience. There were two things that bothered me though. First of all I would think that spending $28,000 at the dealership would earn us a tank of gas. The other thing is not receiving some free oil changes. We have bought there before and received those, which was a very nice gesture.Sometimes it's those little things that might bring people back.

John Kieny
Jeff Silvey

November 15, 2017

"Needed oil change and whether or not I needed two new tires."

- carolknopp Verified Customer

I live about 35 miles from this dealership, but I wouldn't dream of going any place else. They treat me with great respect and I always know they are giving me the best advise possible. Their service manager, Mike, is the BEST. BTW, he recommended that I wait on the two new tires. He told me he always uses "the wife test". He always recommends what he would want for his wife. I love this dealership!

Mike Warnow