Mazda of Elk Grove

Internet Sales Manager

January 23, 2018

"Wonderful Service "

- jeffnolan

Very welcoming and easy to understand, nice service and facility. Very happy we went here! We got a Mazda CX-5, and we love it. It’s gorgeous and in great condition!

Edwin Escamilla,

January 22, 2018

"“Excellent customer service experience!”"

- KoifishS.

Heard great things about the Mazda of Elk Grove dealership, so I thought I check it out. Upon arrival, Nick Ishihara greeted us, show us the car we wanted to see, answered all the questions we had, and we never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision right away. Nick I. Even explained thoroughly of the multiple options we have with either leasing or financing the car which was extremely helpful. Altogether this experience was excellent and I will definitely be back once I make up my mind on either leasing or refinancing. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Nick Ishihara

January 22, 2018

"Great experience with buying my first car"

- kaylormk11

Thanks to the phenominal help of Matt, I had a great experience with buying my first car at Mazda of Elk Grove. Through inquiring online about the vehicle I was interested in, Matt was very quick to reach out. He showed immediately how much he wanted to help me in finding the perfect car. I was able to set up an appointment the next day to view some of the choices he had. He was very informative and honest about all the features and components of the Mazda CX-5 Touring. Matt was able to work with me in what I was specifically looking for in a vehicle and finacially. I know from here on out I can always rely on Matt and the rest of the Mazda Elk Grove team; the people here are who make the experience of buying at Mazda Elk Grove better than anywhere else.

Matthew Heidrich