Mazda of Elk Grove

Fritz Roepke, Internet Sales Manager, Mazda of Elk Grove

Fritz Roepke

Internet Sales Manager

January 21, 2018

"Easy, quick, and friendly employees"

- Court21

Garrett was great hooking me on the best car I wanted- 2018 Mazda 3. He was very helpful explaining on what the car had to offer and the buying process. He gave me the best deal to save money which helps in every way for, I am a college student with one income. Fransisco was great with getting me out of the door quickly to my new car during the signing and paying process without pushing me to buy extra unnecessary add on fees.

Garrett Oxnaes

January 21, 2018

"A Great Buying Experience"

- Klumeria

We knew what we wanted for our next car and did not want any pressure, so we decided to try the Costco membership program. Everything went as described. Gerlie contacted us by email and then a phone call. We met her on a drizzly gray day, but she is a beam of sunshine. She helped us through the whole process by explaining all the features and options for the car. She is pleasant and informative, and at every turn, she considers our preferences. Gerlie is also very thoughtful. When I did not want to take my new car home on a rainy day, she offered to have it detailed a second time on a sunny day. Which is what we did, and our Crystal Soul Red Mazda CX5 is an absolute beauty. We are so happy with the purchase. This is the only way to buy a car. Like a friendly walk in the park with a friend. We love Gerlie so much that I named my car after her. So, my new car is named Girlie Car. I am looking forward to adding a few accessories soon to spiffy her up a little more, as if she needs it, and to protect her. The finance guy, Francesco, was also a great person to work with. You have a wonderful team there at Mazda Elk Grove and I would not hesitate to go back for my next car and to recommend you to friends.

Gerlie Fevidal
DeAnnah Mass

January 20, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Tonjageer

Nick Ishiguro was so helpful and explanatory. He went over and above to make us feel comfortable with our purchase. Regarding the financial service, very patient.

Nick Ishihara