Mazda of Elk Grove

Internet Sales Manager

September 19, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- grpurdy

MEG’s use of current technologies made the service experience a breeze. Everything from scheduling my appointment online to adding it to my phone calendar was a snap. I could even text my technician about status or discuss new issues. Heck! I could even talk to their knowledgeable staff if I wished. Nice job!

Kyle Clauson
Annielyn Manongdo
Billy Shields

September 18, 2018

"Problem solved"

- Kahlua0818

Thanks to Chris Howard who helped me get the problem with my car fixed. I’ve been having trouble removing paint that covered my car from the painters spraying the buildings in my apartment complex. Left my car there for a day and it looked good as new. Five stars!

CHRIS HOWARD

September 18, 2018

"Excellent service, excellent deal, excellent dealership!"

- ChynnaG

I came to Mazda of Elk Grove looking to buy a car to replace my vehicle after it was totaled. I had been to 3 other dealers before Mazda, and had limited success in finding the right car for the right price. I found complete success at Mazda. After a short wait on a very busy day, I was able to work with Jaik Willmon (shout out to Jaik, you're the man) on finding the right car. He was professional and listened to what I was looking for in a car and my price range. By far, the salesmen at Mazda are the easiest I worked with. There's zero pressure snice they don't work for commission, which made me feel a lot more comfortable when looking at cars. I ended up going with a brand new 2018 Mazda3. I LOVE my car AND I got an excellent deal on it. If you're looking for a new or used car in a friendly, low pressure environment, head to Mazda of Elk Grove.

DeAnnah Mass