Mazda of Manchester

Ron Sloan

June 16, 2018

"Buying a car"

- Ji55555

My wife and I had the best experience we ever had buying a car. Dave small was extremely nice and showed us all the features and never seemed bothered when asked to repet it. He was extremely helpful. Kerry, Lisa, and Mr. Carter i would like to thank them for there help in this proscess. We never been treated that nice when buying a car.

June 15, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- Jim C.

Happened by the lot one night and spotted a car that would be a good fit for my wife and I. I have bought at least 3 cars from this dealer and so I immediately called Dave Small, my go to salesperson at Mazda of Manchester. As always ,Dave was prompt, courteous and willing to work the trade and deal I was looking for. While this was not a Mazda, we were treated as we always have been. We have 2 Mazda's in the family and they are excellent cars. Dave is a good guy and an easy to work with salesperson.

Mark Smith
Brandon Hansen

June 12, 2018

"Great Employees and Great Car Deals!"

- Lindsey S.

This was my first time buying a car and I wasn't sure what my best options were as a recent college graduate. I met with Rich Sika and he helped me find the perfect car and deal for me. He was enthusiastic, understanding and very helpful. He helped make my first car purchase very exciting! The rest of the staff I dealt with, Lisa Friedrich and Mark Smith were very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff worked as a team and I felt very involved in the process. Thank you to the staff at Mazda of Manchester. I love my new car!

Rich Sika