Mazda of Manchester

Sales & Lease Consultant
Ron Sloan, Sales Consultant, Mazda of Manchester

Ron Sloan

October 14, 2018

""A pleasure doing business here""

- Booklover

I had a very good experience at Mazda of Manchester recently and was quite impressed with the 'whole' team there. MOM runs like a well oiled machine! We went to test drive a CX-5 and had the pleasure of having Ron Sloan a sales consultant, quickly come out to take us for a 15 min drive w/o any waiting around. He clearly knew every nuance of the vehicle and more, but didn't overwhelm us with his knowledge and said to ask him anything that popped into our heads as we drove along. He was very professional, but put me right at ease and accomodated me by allowing my son to drive first and then stopping in a lot where I could get comfortable maneuvering, before heading back to the dealership. It is a very busy dealership, and so as Ron had other business to attend to, he introduced us to the sales manager Brandon, who listened to our thoughts about the vehicle and put zero pressure on us to make a decision. Reaching a mutually satisfying agreement later with both of them, we were introduced to another great team member, Steve Rourke, who effortlessly did the paperwork while chatting casually with us. Ron and Steve are both very personable and easy to talk to and both have a good sense of humor. When we returned on another day to pick up the car, we then met with Mark, a fine man, as he went over the terms of our purchase. We were treated exceptionally well by Ron who was again 'extremely' hospitable and even endured a heavy 'downpour' changing the plates with no complaints. He then gave us a mini tour of the service dept etc where we met Tony, the service advisor and another great member of the team. I also had an interaction with Lisa F. who addressed my concern swiftly and efficiently with a satisfactory response. Suffice to say I am very satisfied with my Mazda and will recommend and sing the praises of this dealership to whoever inquires.

Ron Sloan
Tony Stancil
Mark Smith
Brandon Hansen
Steve Rourke

September 19, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- 3G Dad

I've been with the Mazda family for 4 years now and recently purchased a 2018 Mazda 6. I met and worked with Rachel Urso and can honestly say that her professionalism and knowledge help "seal the deal" on my purchase. Mazda makes a great car and the 2018's are no exception, but when you combine that driving experience with a friendly, low pressure, professional individual like Rachel you walk away pleased that you decided to buy a Mazda. Rachel had a genuine interest in what I was looking for in a vehicle and she also had a genuine interest in me, my family and shared with me her interests both inside and away from work. We had conversations, it never felt like a high pressure sales pitch. Combine this experience with all the excellent "final touches" and "extra efforts" that Lisa Friedrich provided and I can fully understand why Manchester of Mazda has an A+ team. Thank you both for the great experience!

Rachel Urso

September 13, 2018

"Loved it "

- Hrigg1

I didn't feel pressured at all, unlike other dealerships I have been to. I was kindly shown my options and my salesman didn't push for me to go with something outside of my budget. The process was quick and straightforward. Before I knew it, I was leaving with a Mazda that I was happy with, and didn't in any way feel as if I was getting screwed over.

Dave Small