Mazda of Manchester

Ron Sloan

March 26, 2018

"Highly recommend Carlie!"

- kimbentson

I made the switch from a Jeep Grand Cherokee to a Mazda CX-5 and I would not go back! Carlie was fantastic to work with and made the transition to a new dealer and car super simple. She explained all my options with buying and leasing as well as all the Mazda models and packages. It was definitely a pressure-free environment. She explained all the financial pieces with my trade so I knew exactly where my money was going. Carlie even sent us out for lunch while she prepared the paperwork so we didn’t have to spend time just waiting in the dealer. If you’re looking for a new car, I’d highly recommend a Mazda and working with Carlie!

Carlie McCann

March 23, 2018

"New Miata"

- PEBRAMWELL

Sales team were excellent and responsive by phone and by email. Car was ready when stated, nicely cleaned and ready to go. Excellent service delivery and would definitely use Mazda of Manchester again. Highly recommended.

Dave Small

March 22, 2018

"You can't find people like this!!! "

- ChicagoCT

I want to start off by stating that I am a resident of Chicago, Illinois. I have recently taken on a new position where I will work both in New Britain, CT and Chicago. While in New Britain, CT, I required a car to transport me 3 to 4 days a week to go a total of 20 miles each day to/from work. I already have a Mazda 3 hatch back that I love l, I did NOT like where I purchased it as the process took over 9 hours and I did not have the time or inclination to go through that. From my first interaction with Lisa F., it was amazing. Her ability to provide a high level of customer service and do everything over the phone and call me whenever she said she was. She over-delivered and under-promised. No gimmicks, no lies. She was not a shady sales-person at all and told me exactly what she could do and as promised, did what she said she would. Now, remember, I did not see the car at all or the color of her face. My fut felt really good with her. For about a week I spent all of my communication speaking with her on the phone and sending her necessary documentation. Then on March 20th I met her at 6:00p.m. and the car was ready and the paper-work was ready. The car was vacuumed and all was ready. It took me only 2 hours to get out and that had to be the majority of time spending with a colleague Ron. another Manager who spent a lot of time with me walking me through new features and spent a lot of time with me. WOW! Way to go team Mazda of Manchester. You have a new fax in me. I wish you much success and hope that your family business remains what it is - a 'family business.' You are like no other dealership I have EVER dealt with. I value you guys and what you offer and I will be keeping you top of mine. Thank you for being you! It is noticeable in a crowded, competitive space. You have a new fan that you can call upon anytime. For those look for a new rental car that is not far at all, Mazda of Manhattan is the choice I recommend without any hesitation. And make sure to ask for Lisa or Ron. You will not be disappointed.

Ron Sloan