Mazda of Palm Beach

Product Specialist

January 17, 2019

"Very helpful"

- Dearoma86

JD really took his time to make sure I was comfortable with all decisions I was making and he Took his time to explain everything step-by-step. Everybody was very nice and helpful. I love my new car!

John "JD" Duenskie

January 15, 2019

"Great friendly staff"

- heidyarmando

The staff was very friendly and patient and answered all our questions! Will definitely recommend to friends and family who want to purchase a Mazda. Todd has been great at following up with us regarding items the car was missing and were agreed to upon purchase.

Ben Cekovic
Todd Holcomb

January 15, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- malloryb56

Went in to trade my 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse in for something safer and more practical.I was greeted immediately by Sage, who was incredibly kind, honest and flexible. He explained so many things to me, as a buyer that does not know much about cars. I chose a vehicle I was interested in, he rode with me to test drive, and showed me all of the great features on the car. I loved it and decided to buy-- he did everything he could to make sure I got the best deal possible on my trade in and was patient with me. He even took me to meet the service manager. What an amazing experience! I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you, Sage!!!

Matthew Sage