Mazda of Palm Beach

Brian Bailes

September 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Shay

I had a great experience at Mazda, Michael didn't pressure me into a purchase and he was very patient.We weighed the options and came to a decision. I feel he genuinely care about their customers and i was pleased with the service provided

Michael Goluth
Brian Goodman

September 05, 2018

"HES THE REASON I CHOSE THIS DEALERSHIP"

- marisakhash

His name is Todd Holcomb and he was just a kind, genuine, honest, man I mean superb customer service. Went above and beyond his duties. So anyone want to purchase a new or used vehicle ONLY TRUST TODD HOLCOMB! He won't try to haggle you or manipulate you. This guy deserves a promotion!

Todd Holcomb

September 01, 2018

"Worst in my life"

- cmoynelo

This is my first time at this dealer and I would never go back in my life. First of all they lie about the price for the oil change service. It says 84 and then they add 7.79 for something else that they never told you I ended up paying 100. Its not too much but the think is that they make sure nobody tells you that when you leave the car. Brian Bailes was very unprofessional and the guy driving the car, don't know the name was, as well. They say they would do car wash and I'd say my kid would do it better. They only vacuum the driver side and thats it. I really don't know if they did rotate the tires, because I really don't trust them. I wanted to do it the right way. Get my car for the oil change at a Mazda dealer where they are supposed to do the best for your car. The manual tells you to do 7500 miles and they keep saying is 5k. I came because i know the first time is better at 5k but they said it has to be at 5k every time. Mazda should do something. Is their brand which is in play here.

Brian Bailes