Mazda of Palm Beach

Product Specialist

July 11, 2018

"Purchased a car"

- Noe garcia

Got great service today and ended up getting a great car. A big thanks to Todd Holcomb. He did en excellent job in helping me get a 2016 mazda 6

Todd Holcomb

June 23, 2018

"Great Car, Price, and Service"

- 1stressedstudent

First of all, I was a high school student buying my first car with a very modest budget. We walked in told JD what I was looking for. The first car he showed us was exactly what I wanted. It took a minute to get a test drive and paperwork done because the dealership was busy. I believe he had other people he was assisting but I was waiting for insurance to go through. In the end, we were in and driving away with the car in about 4 hours with a great car.

JD

June 09, 2018

"Changed our love for Fords"

- CX-5 Fan 2018

My husband and I went looking for a new vehicle. We haven't had a new car in 11 years, We researched and looked for almost 2 months. Ford has been our make of vehicle for over 46 years. The Escape was what we thought we wanted. Could not find a vehicle that I liked. On a whim, I pulled up the Mazda of Palm Beach website. I kind of liked the CX-5. So we went to the dealership on Tuesday after my husband got off work. They had just gotten in a new group of CX-5s. I found the one I liked! By Thursday we were the proud owners of our new car. Tim Sias was our salesman and he worked hard to get us a new car. I highly recommend this dealership. It is so clean and everyone was so helpful. Right down to the cashier that had already closed out for the night but opened back up to take our deposit.

Tim Sias