McDonald Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 21, 2018

"Overall great service"

- Teena_13

I would recommend McDonald's Chevrolet in Millington for buying a vehicle. Tony our salesman really listened to what I was looking for in a car. He went out of his way to make sure that I was happy with my Camaro. The guys in finance couldn't have made the process any easier. When it came time for my first oil change, Shane in service really took care of my baby. David had my car all cleaned up and show room ready for me. Angela was very pleasant at the end of my appointment. Overall I have no complaints only complements.

Tony Lagalo
Cary Woodward
Other Employees : Angela Burton

October 12, 2018

"Bought new car"

- Cscott

McDonald’s always make you feel welcome and it’s a friendly environment. The sales men and women are there if you have any questions. Only place we buy our vechicles..

Rob Love
Wayne Shrontz

October 10, 2018

"Well worth the drive"

- Kent Kern

I needed to buy a different car since the transmission on mine was going bad. I had searched or vehicles on Autotrader and thought I knew the kind of vehicle I wanted and I had gone to a few dealerships to check some out but was hesitant to commit. I decided about a week later to just take the day and I visited seven different dealerships. When I stopped at McDonald I met Bob and told him what I was looking for and he showed me a couple and they seemed fine. However, when I was done looking at those he mentioned a Cadillac CTS that was just a little over my price range. I sat in it, took it for a test drive, and really liked it. I still went to the other dealerships and found one other vehicle that was in the final group of two. I liked the Cadillac a little more than the other car but I liked Bob a lot more than the salesman at the other place so it was an easy decision. No regrets and I love the car. Bob is a great guy and as a bonus is a Michigan fan!

Bob Simerau