McDonald Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 10, 2018

"Buying & Service"

- Jim48463

We have bought several vehicles from this dealership over the last several years. Our families have bought from them also. We have always had great salespeople ( mostly John Sullivan) and have been treated very fairly. Service has been very good over the years & always polite. Any small problems we have had over the years were taken care of promptly and courteously

Kelly Blackmer

December 23, 2017

"A wonderful first car buying experience"

- Makayla

John Sullivan helped me change my lease to a buy, and I couldn’t wish for a better experience. He patiently helped me review all my options and never pushed me to make a decision. He did a wonderful job helping me understand the pros and cons of each, and laying out various considerations. While waiting for paperwork to be completed, Wayne sent me out to get lunch and reimbursed when I returned. Even though it was a long day, I left with a great deal and positive experience. Thanks, McDonald Chevrolet!

December 22, 2017

"Want a stress free easy experience? Go see Rob Love!"

- TonyGray

Rob has been selling to my family for some time, although today was my first new purchase from McDonald Chevy. I had found the truck online, then contacted Rob to arrange a test drive based on the experience my parents have had. From the test drive to leaving with my new Silverado - there was no pressure or stress. Rob knew the current promotions inside and out and ran the purchase several ways to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. Any questions I had were quickly answered to satisfaction. Dealing with the business manager Rob Kuberski was equally as friendly and smooth. Both treated me like I was the only person in the dealership - and made sure I was satisfied before I left. A class act thru and thru. Highly recommended!

Rob Love