McDonald GMC Cadillac

Bill Urbanski

January 16, 2019

"Awesome experience "

- ChelseaL

Frankie at McDonald was awesome. I work full time and he went out of his way twice to bring a vehicle to me so I could see it. He also got me pricing for 4 different vehicles, two of which being Chevrolet. He got me the best deal I found out of 4 dealerships for what I wanted and the transaction was smooth. Great guy, great team. Would recommend to anyone looking for a lease or purchase.

Other Employees : Francisco Reyes

January 10, 2019

"Great salesman "

- Ron

I needed help I had problems with my credit I called spoke to bill he helped me get into a car and he can out and picked me up at my house he was allsome to work with and the people there was very nice to work with I will send all my friends there to see bill thank you again

Bill Urbanski

January 06, 2019

"Thanks again Francisco Reyes!"

- gbowen78

Was thinking about buying a brand new GMC Canyon. Liked the small Canyon. But Francisco told me they just received a 2016 Chevy Silverado with only 9k for miles. Got it for a great price! I’m lucky that Francisco showed me this truck! It’s my Baby!

Francisco Reyes