McDonald GMC Cadillac

Steve Lawson, New Car Sales, McDonald GMC Cadillac

Steve Lawson

New Car Sales

January 16, 2018

"Another Acadia great deal"

- rafid_ayesha

I just leased my 4th Acadia from Art Neil and McDonald GMC SAGINAW in the last 4 years .I keep going back to art and McDonald because they are professional and they reward my loyalty to them with great monthly payments.and I love the Acadias.i d recommend McDonald GMC Saginaw to anyone who s buying a car or truck.Thanks Art,thanks Mcdonald

Art Neil

January 16, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Tori

My experience here was great! They definitely need worked with me. It wasn’t over night due to a couple of personal obstacles but what matters is that they got me into a vehicle in the time frames that they were promised (45days) as well as finding me a good credit union. I would like to thank Mr. Marteen Luna & RW , I REALLY appreciate you guys !

RW Ezzeddine
Marteen Luna
3.0

January 15, 2018

"Excellence "

- Satisfied customer

My purchasing experience was fantastic. Steve worked all day to find the best car and deal for me. I left completely satisfied with my purchase. He goes the extra mile.

Steve Lawson