McDonald GMC Cadillac

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 21, 2018

"great service"

- Larry12345

Good buying experience, salesman was very friendly, knowledgeable. Salesman got me a very good price on my new vechicle. Explained everything about the operation of vechicle.

Chuck Ellsworth

September 20, 2018

"Experience with Joe Latty"

- anonymous

Joe searched for the vehicle that I wanted and would have gotten it for me whether it was right here in Michigan or as far as Kentucky. Luckily we found one right at McDonald GMC, but he would've had one brought back from as far as Kentucky if we didn't find what I was looking for at McDonald GMC. Thanks for the great experience and taking the time to answer all my questions and finding my car.

Joe Latty

September 18, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Taylo176

Sales associate assisted me in finding what I needed. He wasn’t pushy and he accommodated my wishes. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to come and see him.

Neil Gammon