McGrath Acura of Westmont

Phillip Masionis

November 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- Satisfiedcustomer!!

My husband and I have been leasing cars for quite awhile. McGrath Acura makes the whole process of leasing and then releasing a breeze. Was a wonderful experience. Less hours than we thought in the showroom.

John Unger

October 23, 2017

"Patrick O'Day is great!!"

- Angelika

Patrick from (Westmont Acura) was so wonderful to work with. My experience from the beginning to the end of my time at the dealership was pleasant and easy going. I did not feel rushed or pressured to make any decisions. I got to test drive my vehicle, learned all I needed to know about my vehicle and helped me get a great deal on my dream car. Patrick stayed patient and truly showed interest in wanting to help me get the best deal on the vehicle I wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership and specifically working with Patrick due to my amazing experience. Thank you so much!!!

Patrick O'Day

September 28, 2017

"Paul Stewart Recommendation"

- A Winn win

My wife Donna and I were blessed to have the professional and polite car buying experience at McGrath Lexus in Westmont especially with our salesman Mr. Paul Stewart. Paul took time giving us a A+ service and detail to many of the desires we had. His persistence in helping us find the exact color my wife wanted gave us confidence we went to the right place. He gave us a great deal and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. When we discovered a small problem with the exterior of the vehicle upon the final inspection, he personally took the vehicle to the shop for it to be repaired to our satisfaction. McGrath is blessed to have him as part of their team of professionals who give exceptional service and attention to detail.

Paul Stewart