McGrath City Hyundai

Sales& Leasing/Genesis GXS Consultant

November 18, 2017

"OFI"

- gmontano2001 Verified Customer

Opportunity for improvements when it comes to follow up and communication amongst departments. Ensure dealership email doesn't push customers email request to Spam inbox to alleviate frustration and wasted time.

November 17, 2017

"I would recommend everyone to Robert gil and all the wonderful staff i appreciate all your help with my new cari give Hyundai an excellent r"

- pamela Verified Customer

I would recommend anyone to Robert gil and all the wonderful staff i appreciate all your help with my new car. I will give a excellent review . thank you Pamela Diaz.

November 16, 2017

"BEST SALESMAN OF MY LIFE: MARCUS LOZANO"

- GEGONZALEZ77

Marcus Lozano has been the best salesman that I have to work with in purchasing a car. It has been about 4 months to write this review so it is not out of emotion. I have purchased 9 cars over my lifetime. Now the dealership or should I say the finance person, the one who manipulates the numbers is another story, and it is because of the financing department or whatever it is called that I would not buy another car there, or at least bring a neutral party to read...I mean take their time and read over the contract. I fell in love with the car Fiat 500x (used) and it has been a pleasure to drive. But the love at first sight for the car made me willing to sign anything without reading. I was told one thing and signed for another. It took nearly 3 months to get it straightened out but in the end I am very pleased with my car. Just to reiterate, Marcus Lozano has been the best salesman, very friendly and generous. If it was not for him, I would not go back to the dealership. So if you are serious about buying a car, deal with MARCUS LOZANO, and bring another person who will not be involved with the purchase to read over what you sign.

Marcus Lozano