McGrath City Hyundai

Nasir Mahmood, Sales & Leasing Consultant, McGrath City Hyundai

Nasir Mahmood

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 09, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Rico

First time visiting McGrath was greeted by Pete excellent sales consultant knowledgeable was happy with my purchase..would recommend this dealship to anybody ..thank you..

Pete Antonopoulos

November 07, 2018

"Great people, great experience!"

- Bonker7886

Great people, great car buying experience! Marcus Lozano listened to my needs and guided me in the best direction. I was in a bind with a blown engine and Marcus helped me get over that terrible situation and in to a new, reliable car I am very happy with!

Dave Glas

November 07, 2018

"“ Exceeds Expectations! ”"

- daisyfig80

“ Exceeds Expectations! ” I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Marcus Lozano took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend McGrath City Hyundai .

Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe