McGrath City Hyundai

Nasir Mahmood, Sales & Leasing Consultant, McGrath City Hyundai

Nasir Mahmood

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 13, 2018

"Happy Mom with Safe Car"

- AD13

Thanks to Robert Gil, Jr. for helping me make a good decision in purchasing a new 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe! The safety features were the #1 reason I picked this car and I feel more secure driving my toddlers around in it. Thank you McGrath City Hyundai!!

Jeremy Gleason

July 11, 2018

"Love My New Hyundai Sonata!"

- satisfied carbuyer

Rober Gil was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He made me feel stressfree and at ease the during the whole sales process. He even took the time to review all of the sophisticated and fun features my new Sonata Sport vehicle is equipped with! McGrath City Hyundai worked with us and worked out excellent financing and a good monthly payment. Will definitely go back for any car maintenance and will recommend everyone I know to go buy a car here.

Jeremy Gleason

July 10, 2018

"Simply Awesome"

- JavierRivas453

This is my second time coming to McGrath. I decided to trade in my Veloster for the new Kona. Some dealerships are really pushy and unpleasant, but that was not the case here! They understood my budget and got me everything I wanted. Mr. Gil went out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied. Although I arrived in my work clothes and a little dirty, I was not treated any differently. I was treated like a valued customer, but more importantly a human being. Thank you for my awesome new car!

Used 2016 Honda Accord, $22646