Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Lindsay Cottrell, Master Certified Service Consultant, Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Lindsay Cottrell

Master Certified Service Consultant

October 16, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Tony J.

We recently purchased a vehicle at this dealership; we have owned many other Lexus vehicles, but this was our first trip to Lexus of Lakeside. Our entire experience was a pleasure, and the people we dealt with there were all highly professional, aimed to please, and generally made our purchase easy and seamless. Larry Lauer, in sales, was very personable, informative, and professional. He was a wealth of knowledge-- and was very patient with our many questions. My husband and I both felt that he was among the best salespeople we have ever dealt with-- Lexus of Lakeside is fortunate to have such a fine representative! Aaron, who handled our paper work, definitely knew what he was doing! He efficiently got us through the stack of documents, with great explanations, in record time. Jocelyn Wyatt was SO very helpful with her explanations of the features of our vehicle, and left us feeling confident that we could call her with any questions. She's a pro at her job! And, in service, we ordered floor mats from Irving Martinez; he was so very helpful and easy to deal with. He seemed like a man who liked his work! I can't recommend Lexus of Lakeside any higher-- everyone we dealt with helped to make our buying experience pleasant and painless!

Larry Lauer

October 13, 2017

"Customer for life!"

- Riann C

This is my second purchase from Meade and I must say that I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism that I encounter here. Charlie Treba is an awesome salesman! He listens, he’s knowledgeable and professional, I’ve got nothing but great things to say about him and all of the employees that I encountered. Ron took patience and helped acclimate me to my new vehicle, and the finance manager (sorry his name escapes me) wasn’t pushy and listened to my needs before signing! I love my new SUV and the service that’s they provide here! Keep up the good work folks!

Other Employees : Ronal

October 10, 2017

"Great working with Charlie Treba"

- Tribbsjank

The staff at the dealership were very welcoming and everything was on point!!! Hassle free. It was a good experience . Thanks to all who were involved.

• Test Drives at Your Preferred Place and Time
  • 24/7 Roadside Assistance
  • Four Complimentary Maintenances with Every L/Certified Lexus Lease or Purchase
  • Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery for Service