Meade Lexus of Southfield

Master Certified Finance Manager
Karen Klaassen , Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Karen Klaassen

Master Certified Sales Consultant
Michail  Kravaritis , Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Michail Kravaritis

November 15, 2017

"Horrible communication "

- Karan

Allison is probably the worst customer service rep that anyone should have to deal with . Very very unprofessional. Stay away from her . She should not be part of such a esteem group and organization

Allison Jacobs

October 28, 2017

"Tire Replacement"

- Jackies Lexus

i took my ES350 to Meade Southfield because the ride wasn't as comfortable as I was accustomed to in my Lexus. It was determined that I had the wrong size tires on the car, they were too big which affected the ride. The problem was I never changed the tires and Tony the Service Manager said the car could not have been certified with the incorrect tires on them. Tony and I talked several times and I also spoke with Maria my sales rep. The two of them spoke with General Manager and received authorization from Adam Staton (GM) to replace the tires with the dealership absorbing the cost of the tires. I have taken my car to Lexus for ALL service issues and I am always treated with the utmost kindness and respect. Maria always makes a point of saying hello when she sees me. I have bought several vehicles from Maria and she is always accomodating and not "looking for a sale" but truly helping to find me a vehicle that fits my needs and price range. I have been to many different dealerships in my life and NEVER have I received the exceptional service I receive at Meade. This applys to everyone there. I will remain a loyal customer of Maria's and Meade Southfield for years to come.

Maria D'Aigle
Other Employees : Tony (service manager), Adam Staton

September 02, 2017

"Awesome Sale Consultant"

- ILR

I had a 2000 GS300 Lexus and felt it was time to get a new vehicle. I visited the Lexus Dealership at the end of the month a very busy time. Johnnie Dinkins had a customer but came over and acknowledged me and said he would be back to help me. Other Sales Consultant looked over me but Johnnie made me feel special. Johnnie was awesome he was patient and I bought a new vehicle. When I went to the financing portion Donald Allen who was my service person 17 years ago got me in and out quickly. Donald worked late to get my paperwork completed. I learned afterward it was his birthday and he worked late like after 11pm late. I am very grateful for the excellent service that I received from Johnnie Dinkins and Donald Allen. I will be back to Southfield Lexus in the years to come because I received such awesome service.

Johnnie Dinkins
Don Allen

• Complimentary Car Washes
  • Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery for Service
  • Wide-Screen TV
  • Luxurious Customer Lounge Area
  • Four Complimentary Maintenances with Every L/Certified Lexus Lease or Purchase
  • Children's Play Area