Mercedes Benz of Athens

Sales and Leasing
Sam Escobar, Service Advisor, Mercedes Benz of Athens

Sam Escobar

April 16, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Crismmoon

I bought my GLC 300 in November 2017 and could not be happier with the whole car buying experience. Gary Carter was amazing during the buying process and has been ever since.

Gary Carter
Sam Escobar

March 29, 2018

"Fantastic all away around"

- Gator10

I've bought many vehicles in my life and I must tell you the way I was treated at Mercedes-Benz of Athens was the best by far! Alex my sales rep was extremely knowledge and helpful (even after the sale). James the used car sales manager worked the deal and got me where I needed to be without any back and forth. Finally, David, finance manager, was professional, knowledge and even funny at times. Just a great buying experience "all away around” I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends or family to this dealership. Can't wait to see their new facility. Great job!

David Barnes
James Braxton III

March 23, 2018

"Great Service"

- MandyTom

Jose was very patient with us. I was not sure I which car I wanted so, we took several weeks and several test drives to chose. Both Jose and Alex got me that car I wanted and it took very little time. I think we will always purchase our vehicles from Athens Mercedes Benz. We got a reasonable price for our trade in as well.

Jose Guevara