Mercedes Benz of Athens

John Ledford

September 21, 2018

"550 Converts"

- UGAProf

I doubted that we would be converted from dedicated Cadillac owners to Mercedes, but Michael completely sold us on the luxury of Mercedes. We are not easy customers, but Michael knew just how to manage us. Thank you Michael. We'll be back for more, and we will be telling our friends to contact you. Great job!

Michael Hibbert

July 22, 2018

"New Benz"

- F350

This is my first Mercedes but definitely not my last!! Went 2 hours to Athens to get the right car for me and Jonathan and Kareem were amazing and made the car purchase so less stressful than what it has been in the past for me. Kareem and Jonathan were extremely helpful from the time I arrived to the time that I left. Would highly recommend this dealership and Jonathan and Kareem. Will make the return trip when I purchase my next one.

Jonathan Hammont
Kareem Tarek
Other Employees : Samuel in finance

June 28, 2018

"2016 Bmw 535i"

- Blstewy

I purchased a BMW 535i from Kareem and he was absolutely amazing! He answered all of my questions with quick responses and even on his day off! I did my entire deal via email, text, and over the phone and it was as smooth as butter and when my car arrived it was the most gorgeous thing ever! I highly recommend this dealership and Kareem!

Kareem Tarek