Mercedes-Benz of Atlantic City

Jason Chiarazzo

November 14, 2018

"Service"

- ELHYBERG Verified Customer

Service was responsive and courteous . Kevin kept me informed as to progress, cost and need for work to be performed as well as an explanation of the required service.

Kevin Rossi

November 14, 2018

"Darnell is awesome!!! I will be back to work with him again!"

- JMD17 Verified Customer

My beautiful, 2015 C class was lost in my driveway during the storm on October 27th. Due to me not being prepared for the car to be declared a total loss, I was beside myself trying to find the perfect replacement and trust me, my list was long! When I arrived at Precision, whom I have always enjoyed working with, I was greeted by Darnell Greenidge who took the time to listen to my SUPER long list of requests.He worked diligently to search for the perfect car, which was delivered to Precision a few days later. He didn't try to talk me into something I didn't want, he listened to my purchase needs, and took the time to find exactly what I wanted. Not only will I be back in the future, I would recommend Darnell Greenidge to anyone looking for OUTSTANDING customer service when purchasing a car. Also a shout out to Donte in the business office, he was wonderful and patient when reviewing the final touches on my purchase. Thanks to Precision, Darnell & team, you are the best!

Darnell Greenidge

November 13, 2018

"Everyone was great! "

- STACYVIS Verified Customer

Service was wonderful. Fast and Courteous. Gave me a loaner and got a car wash to boot!! Had a great first time experience. Thanks to all.

Jonathan Batt