Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham

Greg Forrest

Eric Burks, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham

Eric Burks

November 16, 2017

"WoW experience at Mercedes of B'ham"

- J_Gray

A wow experience!!! I've purchased about 10 cars and Mercedes of B'ham was the best experience I've ever had. This is my second Mercedes..From the wonderful dealership having complimentary Edgar's Bakery food and beverages to the friendly staff that make you feel comfortable the whole time you are there. Joe Coons was my sales professional and Joel was one of the manager's I dealt with. They were great to work with, Joe knew his cars and was very friendly and not pushy. Joel one of the manager's truly made me feel like I won and got a fair deal. This was my second Mercedes and I have to say I've never experienced a better service dept. in my life. Amazing staff, my service manager Tory has always been super nice and trustworthy. The loaner car program they have there is clutch too! I will never go to a different dealer as long as I need a car or need service.

Joe Coons
Tory Barber
Joel Garcia

November 15, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- marilyncarson

High recommend this dealership. Ghali Bazzi, Joel Garcia and Kim Underwood did an amazing job going above and beyond. Couldn't be more pleased with my experience and purchase.

Ghali Bazzi
Kim Underwood
Joel Garcia

November 09, 2017

"Love my 2018 E400 Convertible...."

- aimeesims0511

We were thinking about a Bentley and then we found a E400 Convertible a 2018......we absolutely love it! Greg was awesome and this is the second car we bought from him and won’t be the last. We think Mercedes of Birmingham is top notch! We looked at all Mercedes Dealers in 5 states and none were equal to the selection this one had! We highly recommended them!!!

Greg Forrest