Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham

Commercial Van Sales

June 14, 2018

"FINEST SERVICE"

- bob1234

At 71 years of age I have had a lot of trucks in my businesses, never found a better dealership ever. bought a 3500 dually

Fredric Allen

June 13, 2018

"2nd Sprinter purchase"

- Billy M

Mark was great. Explained all the equipment and patient with my questions. Very helpful locating just the right vehicle & equipment for me. I spend quite a bit of time on the road and feel like I have a support team I can reach out to in BHM if something comes up.

June 10, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- terigm

I went into MBBHM yesterday to look at the GLC 300 SUV. Greg Forrest greeted my daughter and me at the door. He provided such amazing, courteous service that I drove home in a brand new 2018 GLC 300! Greg was not pushy; he really listened to my requirements and found me the perfect car right there in their lot. He even went so far as to call that evening to make sure my daughter and I made it home safely because the weather was so bad that night. That is true customer service at it's finest! I am so impressed with Greg and the other personnel I dealt with at MBBHM.

Martin Elliott