Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Tory Barber, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham

Service Manager

Dawn Sullivan, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham

Dawn Sullivan

June 25, 2018

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

- KW123

Amira was fantastic and made the car buying experience great! She was very helpful with answering all my questions. I am very happy with my experience buying a car!

Amira Janhaoui

May 31, 2018

"Service departm"

- Pogostick12$

I took my 2017 GLC 300 in for the 3rd recall only had to work on seat belt work was done quickly when they completed the work I saw my care leave the dealership I don’t know why when I got it back the seat was reclined all ways back and the radio station was changed I turned radio off before I got there the volume was turned all way up I didn’t bring the car in for employee entertainment thi happens ever time I take it in one time at Hover two times at Irondale

Carl Morris

April 08, 2018

"The Best Service Advisor"

- Mrs_Parker

I’m on my 4th Mercedes and there is no other person I enjoy working with most...other than Tory. He is always extremely professional and makes sure I completely understand my car needs. Thank you Tory for all your hard work!!!

Tory Barber