Mercedes Benz of Bonita Springs

Sales Executive

January 17, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Wparrelli

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned from Frank. When I washed it for the first time I notice some scuffs and chips we missed during the sale. I contacted Frank and he took care of everything. No stress, no questions. Frank truly cares about customer satisfaction. I am sure Frank sells much more expensive cars than what I purchased but you would never know it. He treated me with respect, listen to what I was looking for and guided me to The perfect car. This guy is top notch!

Other Employees : Shawn

January 17, 2018

"Frank Deluca"

- MosheB

Frank Deluca is an outstanding, trustworthy sales professional who makes it clear by his conduct that foremost in his approach is a desire to satisfy the customer and not to close a deal. I never felt he deployed any high pressure sales tactics and he worked diligently and patiently to try and satisfy my vehicle needs. I’ve worked with the other Mercedes dealerships in SW Florida, and by far, my experience with Mercedes Benz of Bonita Springs, particularly Frank Deluca on the sales side, Zubair Ali, the service manager and Carlos, the shop foreman, make this dealership the best vehicle consumer experience I’ve been a part of. As an added benefit, this dealership, which only opened in 2016 is state of the art, comfortable and welcoming.

Zubair Ali

January 16, 2018

"Service experience"

- Kat

Professional, accommodating and experienced. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing service. Everyone was more than helpful and courteous. Provided me with a very nice loaner vehicle for several days while waiting for my service to be completed.

Torrey Tammaro