Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs

Moises Salabarria, Product Concierge, Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs

Moises Salabarria

Product Concierge

November 14, 2018

"Professional, thorough and quick"

- mitty

Shawn was very courteous, professional and efficient as he guided us through the process. Unfortunately, I never got to meet the team that restored my front hood to perfection by removing all scratches. Better yet. They cleaned and polished the whole car. Thanks, Roy Mittman

Shawn Day

November 13, 2018

"Excellent transaction."

- 2kViper

The salesman, Douglas Siegel, was polite, not pushy and he knew his product inside and out. He answered all questioned and assisted in every faucet of the transaction. I am more than pleased with his assistance in finding and securing the vehicle I wanted. I have already recommended him and Mercedes Benz of Bonita to a few co workers who fell in love with my new vehicle. If I could give Douglas a rating higher than 5 I would.

Douglas Siegel
David Mesa

November 06, 2018

"Great Team at this dealership! "

- Craig A

My wife and I just took delivery of our new 2019 G Wagon G550. I would like to thank Frank for his professionalism throughout the process. This is our 4th car we bought from Frank in the past couple years and I highly recommend him. Great Guy!

Frank DeLuca
Joe irpino
Other Employees : Joe irpino was a great help in Finance. Always a pleasure to work with

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, $153085