Mercedes Benz of Bonita Springs

Finance

July 19, 2018

"Superb Mercedes-Benz Dealership"

- AMG GT Convertible, Naples Florida

The Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs Dealership is truly exceptional in every way! The entire staff is courteous, kind, caring, welcoming, knowledgeable and professional. Every person with whom I came in contact made being there a very enjoyable experience. My purchase was a new AMG GT Convertible. This was my 9th new Mercedes. It was by far the absolute best experience I have ever had with any Dealership anywhere! John Bradley and Doug Siegel made an incredible deal happen! Each is truly extraordinary! It was a privilege and my sincere pleasure to work with each of them to finalize the phenomenal deal. Both are highly professional! I could not be happier! Ralph Mesa, the Dealership General Manager is truly a remarkable person! I had the pleasure of meeting with him during and after the sale! A real professional! David Mesa did a fantastic job with the paperwork! He answered all my questions, explained everything to me in detail and made certain that I understood completely. I highly recommend all of the folks at the Dealership, especially Ralph Mesa, GM, John Bradley, Sales Manager, Doug Siegel, Sales Consultant and David Mesa.

Douglas Siegel
Geoff Kaleal
John Bradley
Other Employees : Ralph Mesa, General Manager of the Dealership

July 19, 2018

"GLE63 AMG from FL to NY "

- Carbuyer 1946

I had the pleasure of purchasing my new Mercedes Benz from Frank DeLuca. I live in New York and had the car shipped to me from Bonita Springs. The whole experience was easy thanks to Frank and he went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted. I must have called Frank a millions times during the purchase but he was always there to answer all my questions. The service provided by Frank was amazing to say the least! Will be back when my lease is up.

July 18, 2018

"GLC300"

- GLC300

I have been working with Frank DeLuca for the last three weeks and finallly figured out which car I wanted. He took care of me with price and service. If your looking for a Mercedes I highly recommend Frank.

New 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE, $60440