Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs

Bonita Springs, FL

1,982 Reviews
The brand new Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs is now open. This contemporary, state-of-the-art complex is a four-story structure with a total square footage of 223,000 square feet, including a 35,000 square foot showroom. With a 46,000 square foot service department complete with 47 total service bays, dedicated Sprinter van lifts and a four-lane service drive, your service and maintenance experience will be up to the convenience and luxury standards you deserve.
Contact Dealership

14610 Tamiami Trail N

Bonita Springs, FL

Directions

By Type

Showing 1,982 reviews

February 04, 2023

Extremely caring professional and thorough experience I’ve had purchasing a vehicle in over 35 years! More

by Smoustafa0
Thomas Dougherty
Anthony Demosthenis
Other Employees : Thomas Dorhety
January 31, 2023

Pleasant no hassle car buying experience. Excellent communication. I highly recommend for your next car buying experience. More

by bp
Gregory Libutti
Feb 03, 2023 -

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

January 26, 2023

I recently was in the market for a S580. I was on the fence as to whether I wanted a used 2022 or a new 2023. I had perused every car website known to man, and I even visited other Mercede More

by CW
Douglas Siegel
Jan 30, 2023 -

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs and positive feedback means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

January 25, 2023

Definitely a 5 star experience with Frank Deluca at Mercedes Benz of Bonita Springs!! It was the easiest, smoothest transition into a new car I have ever had! Frank was there for me every step of the w More

by Jackieleone4
Jan 28, 2023 -

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it’s always nice to know when we succeed. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Take care!

January 24, 2023

The reason I came to Mercedes Benz in Bonita Springs, is because of Tom Tipton. I told him I was interested in a car, and he referred me to Tom, my salesman. Tom was great! No pressure! Made the process sup More

by tnicolosi1
Thomas Dougherty
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Tom Tipton. 5 stars!!!

January 24, 2023

Very satisfied will definitely recommend to all my friends, pleasure to do business with thank you More

by Jacob072009

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi, thank you so much for your incredible recommendation. We're thrilled to hear we provided you with such a great experience and means so much to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs to have earned it. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers each visit. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve. Thank you again for your feedback and take care!

January 24, 2023

Frank could not have been more efficient into providing me the car I wanted. Between Frank and Finance buying this car was a breeze. More

by due1
Jan 27, 2023 -

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 23, 2023

Frank Deluca and Brandon drove two hours to deliver a loaner to me. Frank always greets me with a smile and treats me like family. I am absolutely loving my car. It wasn’t just about the car but it was t More

by Jennifer

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi Jennifer, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs and positive feedback means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

January 21, 2023

Awesome Mercedes dealership! Truly great staff with impeccable service and an inventory of beautiful cars. More

by wsl2107
Jan 24, 2023 -

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback about the Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs! We strive to provide the best experience to all our customers. Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

January 20, 2023

Bruce Springsteen? Blake Shelton? Step aside. There's a new, better BS in town and his phenomenel client service is anything but BS. Brett Shields is a tall drink of wa More

by melbrow
Brett Shields
Jan 23, 2023 -

Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs responded

Hi Melbrow, thank you so much for your feedback about Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs! We strive to provide the best experience to all our customers. Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Take care!

Jan 24, 2023 -

melbrow responded

THANK YOU for Brett Shields, he is an extraordinary sales consultants at your dealership! We will be back to purchase another Mercedes Benz from Brett in the near future