Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Diana Chuisano

Matt Fattah, Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Matt Fattah

December 05, 2018

"Salesman was very helpful"

- Mindy chan

I will gave 10/10 for the salesman, he doing excellent job, and explain the car very detail and honestly, I was very satisfied . I must recommend for my friend.

Johnny Chan

December 04, 2018

"First time Mercedes owner"

- joann garber

My husband and I were very pleased with experience we had at this dealership. The price was more than fair and Jay Dari was always available and kept me updated while I waited for the vehicle to arrive. I would definitely recommend this dealer, and especially my sales rep Jay

Jay Dari
Mo Elsheemy

November 29, 2018

"Wonderful service. "

- elesgar

John Niejadlik, my Service Advisor, was very professional. He perused my vehicle's maintenance record and discussed the service required at the time. My vehicle was ready in the time he specified which I appreciated.

John Niejadlik