Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead

John Hiddleson, Certified Internet Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead

John Hiddleson

Certified Internet Sales Manager

June 30, 2018

"Best experience hands down!"

- Kennedy

We all understand how purchasing a car can be a daunting task at times. Picking the color and features can all start to run together. Malcolm Mackey, our salesperson, was very knowledgable and understood what we were looking for and got us what we wanted. Malcolm has since sold us all of our cars and look forward to working with him again this fall!

June 27, 2018

"Pleased with the sales experience "

- CSR

Malcolm was a pleasure to work with. I was looking to secure a vehicle in the midst of relocating from out of state. Malcolm helped me to quickly find the right vehicle for my needs and was accommodating to my schedule. I highly recommend working with Malcolm and the Buckhead dealership.

David Maldonado
Grene Baranco
Other Employees : Marie Carter

June 18, 2018

"Great service!"

- Paris1111

My experience with Carol was wonderful! This is my second vehicle from her and she made it very easy for me and got me exactly what I asked for.

New 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $122730