Mercedes-Benz of Burlington

FINANCE MANAGER
TILAK JAYASEKERA, NEW SALES, Mercedes-Benz of Burlington

NEW SALES

October 12, 2018

"Excellent service and sales people "

- Alex

Purchased a car recently and the price and service was excellent. I have been a customer for a few years with my two MB and I was never disappointed. Jim and Steve in service are great to talk to when I bring in the vehicles for service. TJ the sales person, went above and beyond on my new purchase. Thank you for the great experience! Alex

STEVEN BERGERON
JAMES CARFAGNO
TIMOTHY MARTINO

October 09, 2018

"Purchased a used 2016 E350."

- JJBrady1208

TJ and I met a year earlier and he periodically sent me information on cars that were available. When the time was right, my wife and I went to him and he got us the right car for a great price. Terrific person and a genuinely trustworthy man.

September 28, 2018

"Lied and wasted time "

- Mani

They wasted my time and all efforts to buy a car. We agreed on price and i offered deposit since i am out of state. They told me word of mouth is enough. It took them another day to get me an application. Which i send promptly back. There after some more information was requested and i provided that as well. But no confirmation on approval. I kept offering them deposit and they weren't willing to take deposit. I was quiet suspicious about that. Finally, after several calls and texts sales man replied that care is sold. this was 3 days later. His answer, car was sold 6 days ago but other salesman forgot to mark it sold but customer came and pick up just now. My salesman confirmed just 2 days ago that he went and look at car and it is free of any damages. I can clearly see how they have dealt with me that finance/sales didn't have experience selling car to out of state customer. They didn't try to find a way. Instead they sold the care to local walk in. During this process i lost other potential car of my choice as well and i told this salesman to take a deposit from me but he refused. I can clearly see this as discrimination towards out of state customer. There after i have spoken to salesman and sales manager and asked about my application status and if my credit was pulled. They have yet to answer that. It is about 6 days now. I have spoke to attorney and i will see what are my options. They have wasted my time. I didn't expect this from MB dealership.

Mohammed