Mercedes-Benz of Chicago

Christopher Bard, New Car Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Chicago

Christopher Bard

New Car Sales Manager

November 13, 2018

"Grateful to work with Hysen"

- A.M.G.

This was my very first luxury car purchase. It was a very exciting process for me. I have driven my previous car to the ground and it was time to treat myself with an upgrade. When I first checked out this dealership I was helped by Issac and Lok who were wonderful. It was a bit overwhelming as a first time customer but they were great! I wasn't ready to make my decision that night so I had to really think about my options. I'm glad they followed up. I made an appointment to come back a second time and Lok set me up with Hysen. Hysen made it a definitive decision this time around. He was very personable, we talked about growing up in Chicago, our backgrounds and cars- This helped turned down my stress level. He was very thorough, showing me all the GLC 300's in their showrooms. When I wasn't happy with the models there he drove me to their service center which holds all of their inventory. I saw all of the GLC's and I found the one! He let me drive it back to the dealership where we began the negotiating process. He made it so easy and stress free! We got our price within 20 minutes. I was sold! He went through all of the buttons, all of the features and everything I would need to know about this car. He didn't just go through the basics, he showed me how to work apple car play and really helped me decide what was important for me and what I needed vs. what I didn't need. I was there for about 3.5-4 hours until 10pm and he did not show any sort of frustration that we were there so late. He was patient, informative, professional and very down to earth. He helped me make decisions which is very important because he's the expert and I felt like I was in good hands. I couldn't be happier with my experience at this Mercedes Benz dealership, esp with the staff. Superb customer service! I will definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a MB car here, and most importantly to work with Hysen.

Hysen Alickolli
Isaac Shamoon
Lok Wong

November 12, 2018

"Great!"

- squadri1

Natalya was great! She gave me a detailed tutorial of me new car and the features that i was not aware of. She is great in following up and makes sure i understand all the features. Thanks!

Natalya Chaykivska

November 07, 2018

"Professional and Easy"

- Lee17

My experience in purchasing my GLE 43 was extremely positive. Emil was involved with me for over three months in helping get every detail of my vehicle nailed down from the design to the pricing. I love my new car and appreciate all his help.

Emil Johic