Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell

KENNETH CAMPBELL

MICHAEL GRIESE, NEW SALES, Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell

MICHAEL GRIESE

November 30, 2018

"Great experience in buying our car!"

- Oldmam with car

From the time we walked thru the door our salesman made us feel great. He was helpful had great knowledge on the cars and found us what we wanted. Best dealership salesman I ever dealt with and I’ve bought several cars in my 70 years.

November 29, 2018

"Great customer service with Jeremy Agbomi"

- tony634

This is only the second time I purchased a car at a dealership, last time was over 40 years ago. I highly recommend if you buy a car see Jeremy. He is knowledgeable and professional. I enjoyed by time at Mercedes Benz of Northern KY. He and the staff are great, upfront and most important to me, not pushy. Fantastic experience.

November 19, 2018

"Fantastic experience with Frank Winstel"

- Michelle S.

The most pleasant car buying experience ever, all because we worked with Mr. Winstel! Frank has a wealth of knowledge and the most professional and caring person I have ever had the privilege of buying a car from. He goes above and beyond for his clients!

FRANK WINSTEL