Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

KENNETH CAMPBELL

October 19, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Todd Redding

Dan Tilley form Ft. Mitchel Mercedes Benz was outstanding to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure my buying experience was excellent. He was honest and straightforward about my options and pricing. There was no pressure to purchase. I am already looking at another vehicle with Dan.

DANIEL TILLEY

October 15, 2017

"Great people, great deal and an awesome car"

- Benzfoxcincy

The buying and delivery service was done with perfection. Mike G and Don P are straight forward, know their product and treat buyers very well. The price discussion was intelligent and respectful. I will recommend MBFM to all friends and family for their next car purchase. Todd M shared what was important in regards to maintenance and lease protection instruments. Love the wagon, best car I have ecer owned. Jacob and Canine Companion,Kanue, love the rear seats! Greg Fox

MICHAEL GRIESE
TODD MORGAN
Donald Paparella
Other Employees : Erik Metz

October 11, 2017

"Wonderful buying experience"

- SteveG

I had a very good buying experience with Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell and in particular with my salesperson Nate Lenhoff. After getting nowhere with my local MB dealer I called MB of Fort Mitchell (an hour drive from me) and was lucky enough to get Nate. He answered all of my questions about the SLC300 vs SLC43 and sounded like someone I wanted to do business with. We setup an appointment for the next day to go over the car. Nate arranged a couple of test drives, went over the car in great detail and then we sat down to "talk." My buying experience was very professional without all of the usual drama associated with buying a car. In a short period of time we arrived at a fair deal on the car and on my trade-in. The dealership had to locate the car and Nate stayed in communication with me until it arrived. He maintained ownership of our relationship until delivery and has stayed in touch with me after to assure my satisfaction. I would highly recommend both the dealership, and Nate Lenhoff to anyone considering a Mercedes.

PAUL KOHLMAN