Mercedes-Benz of Fresno

Paul Gregory

February 04, 2018

"GLC 300"

- Kris04A

First time Mercedes owner! Tried programming my garage door to open with the car, unfortunately I was unsuccessful. Cecilia N. Product Specialist was my saver. Walked me through the process and got it done in no time. Very patient with someone like myself that isn’t yet familiar with my vehicle. Very satisfied with her service.

January 29, 2018

"Customer service E300"

- Jack E400

I love my car and I love the orientation I received and I am very happy. I’ve known Scott for a long time and will be a customer forever. Etin is very good at what he does. He is not pushy and very prompt. Cecilia was very through with my orientation and very professional and very attractive as well.

Etin Omwanghe

January 26, 2018

"My new 2018 CLA250"

- NURSE CONNIE

Sincerely, impressed with the quality of business each of you possess. I am grateful for my new CLA250 & you’ve provided me with happiness that I cannot begin to describe. I save lives each day, but you saved me from driving my old car. Thank you, Vic, Harout, Eric, Tony, Cecelia, and Mercedes Finance Dept. Thank you.

Tony Carrillo