Mercedes-Benz of Fresno

Adam Messick, Used Car Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Fresno

Adam Messick

Used Car Sales Manager

November 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service. Excellent knowledge of products"

- Onehappybuyer

I met Cecelia to learn the new features of the car I just purchased. I was amazed at her knowledge of the vehicle and the thoroughness of her explanations of the features. Our family purchased 4 new Mercedes from this dealership and the service I received from Cecelia was one of the best. She is knowledgeable, friendly and very service oriented. I recommend Cecilia to all new Mercedes buyers to learn more about the great features of the Mercedes.

November 08, 2017

"New car, sale and instruction"

- Mbss

Just purchased my second car from Dan Dupont. Was so quick and easy. Told him what I wanted and what I could spend, he found it, we did paperwork and I was done! Probably the quickest car transaction I’ve ever had! So nice to have all details up front and not have to worry. Dan suggested I spend an hour with Cecelia and really get to know how to utilize all the features available. I decided to do it, and it was so worth the time. I know more about my new car than the last 4 combined. She really did a great job explaining all the features and she set up all the functions that I asked her to set. I’m excited to try all the things she showed me! This car really does do everything. Such a great experience start to finish. I would recommend them both to anyone looking to buy and to get a good understanding of the systems in the car!

Dan Dupont

October 27, 2017

"New car contract too good to refuse"

- Karen

Took leased car to dealership for wash, showed husband my favorite model for 2018. David Coquillette and Dan DuPont both offered a contract too good to refuse. I now own the car of my dreams AMG GLE43 W4. This is our third Mercedes-Benz SUV and I will be back for new model and highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Fresno. I love how thoroughly Cecelia covers everything for me in operating these sophisticated high tech cars. I would be lost without her expertise..

Car wash team