Mercedes-Benz of Gilbert

Tara Price

January 14, 2019

"Fun time"

- Fun times

Arnold is amazing! Made it easy. Listened to our questions and responded quickly. I would buy a car from him again. Thank you for making something I dread comfortable.

Arnold Lim

January 13, 2019

"Best buying experience yet!"

- CCavanagh

My husband and I came in to trade in our BMW and were not expecting to have such a calm, quick and no haggle experience! They were upfront, didn’t waste any of our time, very professional and friendly! Best buying experience yet, very impressed and we will definitely be returning customers! Thank you!

Christian Harding

January 12, 2019

"Milton Garcia is the Best "

- Paul L

My wife and I Were looking for a specific car we told Milton Garcia what we were looking for. He found us the right match at the right price. I will refer Milton Garcia to my friends and family members. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $25991