Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

284 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

September 24, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- Lucy

I came to the HE MB to test drive a car I found on your inventory website. I was looking for a car to get for a trade of my previous Mercedes. Mr. Petrov approached me, and at first I was hesitant giving his young age. But he had shown the upmost professional approach: gentle, not intimidating, yet very confident. I believe he sensed my hesitation so he made sure I warm up to him before proceeding. I was very grateful for that, especially since being at the facility made me very emotional: I was there with my husband years ago, when we bought Steven's beloved MB SL550R. We had an absolutely beautiful memory of that transaction/service. My husband passed away more then a year ago... Mr. Petrov's warm and professional conduct made the experience of getting yet another car from your dealership very comforting and memorable indeed! Thank you, Atanas:)

September 21, 2018

"Pleasant buying experience "

- VicTor

Came in a couple of days ago looking for a used Mercedes ML. From the moment I walked in to the moment I drove off it was nothing but a pleasant experience. Atanas Petrov was very professional and helpful every step of the way. No BS pricing tactics. Very reasonable and straight forward. Thank you guys.

Sep 25, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the buying experience he provided.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Enjoy and welcome to the Circle.

September 21, 2018

"Painless, quick and fair transaction"

- PeeDee

This dealership isn't the closest by far for me. I spent some time chatting via email and for speed and efficiency switched to speaking on the phone. Was able to come to an arrangement before stepping out and when we arrived, all paperwork was ready to go. Super efficient, quick and painless. Huge thanks to Atanas for coordinating this.

Kelly Rodriguez
Sep 24, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the experience provided by he and Kelly as well. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle,

September 18, 2018

"Atanas was superb"

- Kuhl

I worked with Atanas to gather additional information on a SL that I was interested in purchasing. He was awesome and gathered the additional pictures and information in a timely manner. Went above and beyond helping me with the decision. The only negative was the dealership raised the price almost $2,000 from the asking price that was posted on cars.com earlier in the day when I called to inquire about the vehicle. I don't think that I have ever experienced that before. I didn't purchase the vehicle but it was no fault of Atanas.

Sep 20, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the experience he delivered. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate the opportunity to given to earn your business.

September 14, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Barbara123

We just purchased a brand new Mercedes Metris at Mercedes of Hoffman Estates. Peter was a great salesman to work with, very professional and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make sure we buy the van we're most comfortable with, even though we changed our minds many times. His suggestions and advises were very helpful. Thanks to him the entire buying process went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Peter to all of my friends and family members. Thanks again Peter!

Piotr Siemieniuk
Kelly Rodriguez

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Piotr and the experience he delivered. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

September 09, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Pippa 2018

Atanas Petrov was very helpful in guiding us thru the process of acquiring our new car. Atanas is a good listener which is important when making decisions of this magnitude. Everyone at the dealership had a sincere smile on their face. Our finance person Jose Gomez knew his stuff and the individual that set up our phones and walked us thru the tech side of the car was impressive to say the least.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and Jose. Welcome to the Circle.

September 07, 2018

"Great"

- GK

The service I received was excellent. Atanas was able to work out a great deal and was very helpful during this process. I will be back when ready to buy again. Highly recommend Hoffman Estates Motor Works.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the experience he delivered. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business, Welcome to the Circle.

September 07, 2018

"Amazing service "

- Eli

We had the pleasure to meet Atanas, who is an amazing, very friendly and dedicated to his job person. He guided us through the whole car buying experience. He was very polite, professional and very well mannered. He really helped us by answering all the questions we had and giving us all the information we needed to make the right choice. We highly recommend him!!! He is truly a great man!

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

It was a pleasure working with you as well. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the experience he delivered. Thank you for sharing you feedback with us and choosing us to earn your business, Welcome to the Circle

August 30, 2018

"Great exprince with a super sales person, Piotr!!"

- Ibrahim

I had a really good , stress free experience working with Piotr and the entire team at MB Hoffman Estates. very friendly, Easy to work with along with great customer service. Thanks for making this experience easier! We are enjoying the car !

Piotr Siemieniuk
Tom Herwehe
Frank Paganis
Aug 31, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience. Welcome to the Circle.

August 29, 2018

"A very stress free environment to buy an automobile"

- LuvRGLC300

We began our process with Matt who introduced us to the Mercedes brand and then guided us down the road of a 2018 GLC300. He was never pushy and was always available to answer questions. After purchasing the car Nasir gave us the complete overview of all the technology that our new car has available. Although we may never use everything he was very meticulous in reviewing these items with us and always allowed us to ask questions.

Nasir Hussain
Matt McGinn
Aug 31, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Matt and Nasir. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Our number one goal s to provide great experience at all levels of our business. Welcome to the Circle.