Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

252 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

June 21, 2018

"Excellent place "

- Jimross4239

Excellent salesman and also excellent dealership very polite and ready to answer any questions you asked to them highly educated very gentleman very professional, price are very reasonable.

Jun 22, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed the experience with us and Atanas. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

June 21, 2018

"Top Notch Help with my new to me car"

- realtybob

Atanas Petrov found me exactly what I wanted and at a great price. He was patient and helpful. I would go to him first if I was looking for another car. Thank you Atanas.

Jun 22, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the buying experience he provided you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and choosing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

June 19, 2018

"Best Experience "

- xxmotylekxx

I just want to take a minute to rate my recent experience at Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates. As you can see I have it 5 Stars. This was a very smooth process from beginning to end. More specifically I would like to give high praise to my salesman, Carlos Regalado. Not only was he extremely genuine and a gentleman to boot, but also a true professional. My husband arrived at Mercedes-Benz about 30-45min before me. Before I arrived Carlos and my husband were able to test drive the car and set expectation for the trade-in value. Upon my arrival Carlos asked for my keys and gave me the keys to the car that we were looking to purchase. Carlos approach was quite relaxed and there was no pressure from him at all. At no time did I have to go to the mat with Carlos to get a deal that we were looking. He found a way to make it work in our favor and we couldn’t have asked for much more than that. Not only did we leave with the GMC Acadia. THANK YOU CARLOS! Finally, this would not have been possible without the help of Finance Manager Jose Gomez. Thank you for your patience and for staying late to wrap the deal up. Thank you again Carlos and Jose. ~ Liz L. ~

Jun 21, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for the 5 star rating the team had earned. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Congrats on your Arcadia. Welcome to the Circle.

June 14, 2018

"Great dealership!"

- Mayur

Carlos was very helpful in my search of a used vehicle and I loved his low pressure approach. He took a lot of time from start to completion to ensure I had the best experience.

Jun 15, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with Carlos. Thank you for choosing us to to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing our feedback with us. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

June 12, 2018

"No haggle ! straight forward and supportive"

- Benz18js

No haggle ! straight forward and supportive Throughout the entire process , which was appreciated! Carlos was very efficient and attentive. Pricing is great!! Seamless car buying ??

Kelly Rodriguez
Patrick Law
Kevin Schroeder

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed our car buying experience we delivered and working with Carlos. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and taking the time to share your feedback with us. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

June 11, 2018

"Oustanding Buying Experience!!"

- manavd23

We had an absolutely outstanding buying experience with Atanas! He was very professional, followed up with us a few times before our appointment and had the car ready for us to test drive when we got there. Overall, a seamless experience with minimal haggling / negotiation. Between Atanas (Sales), his Manager, Frank, and the Finance Manager, Jose (great guy!), Jose (Product Specialist) and Nas (Product Specialist), we felt that we got what we wanted in terms of car and deal. Jose (Product Specialist) was amazing and sat with us for 45 mins after everyone left to walk through the car details / functionality, and made sure we were comfortable when we drove off the lot. We also had a few outstanding items, which Atanas promptly followed-up on, scheduled, and took care of. Again, one of the best experiences we've had at a dealer and we would HIGHLY recommend this team of Atanas, Frank, Jose, Jose and Nas, to anyone looking to purchase Mercedes Benz in the Chicagoland area. Thank you guys!

Nasir Hussain
Frank Paganis
Jose Gomez
Other Employees : Jose (Product Specialist)

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Nasir, Atanas and the MB team. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy and welcome to the Circle,

"Highly recommended "

- YanjmaaB

Had a very very good experience when I purchased my GLS from here. Friendly, knowledgeable staff made the buying pricess easy and hassle-free. Will be returning!

Eugene Hernandez

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and working with us on the purchasing of your vehicle. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and taking the time to share your feedback. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

"Derian's review"

- Magaji2017

I was in the Market for an S Class when i found the perfect spec at Hoffman Estates. I Initially got rejected and forgot about the deal. Derian however was diligent and pulled some strings together for the deal to happen. He is a true salesman who understands the meaning of "You don't close a sale, you open a relationship". I will highly recommend Derian and Hoffman Estates

Derian Banuelos

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We strive to exceed the expectation of our customers. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Derian and the buying experience he delivered. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to working with you again. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

"Charlie Choate"

- Charlie

Wonderful experience. Raul went to the wall to put the deal together. Couldn’t be more satisfied. They did all they could to accept my trade and sell a car.

Nasir Hussain
Raul Valle
Other Employees : Sales manager Chris

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Raul and the team to get the vehicle you wanted. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and sharing your feedback. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

June 07, 2018

"Excellent ***** "

- Beached

Exceeding Expectations is every dealers goal but in this case they over achieved in every way in the care given me... the purchase experience should alway always be a pleasurable one... the gentleman that took me through the process was a total delight to work with and HE got the job done and certainly want the extra mile to make it happen... thank you very much!!! Grins, H.,.

Chris Opas
Kelly Rodriguez
Jun 07, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Atanas and the buying experience he provided. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle,