Mercedes-Benz of Loveland

Nic Mercer

September 17, 2018

"Repairs on our S550"

- Terry

While on vacation in Colorado our S550 broke down with a leak in the transmission fluid line. Mercedes Benz of Loveland provided us with a loaner car so that we could continue our vacation in Estes Park while they repaired our car. They were very curteous and keep us informed on the status of our repairs delivering on their promised completion date. I highly recommend this dealership and all of their employees. We had a fantastic experience.

James Longhurst
Brian Butler

September 10, 2018

"Felt no pressure"

- NoPressure

Was impressed, I usually despise dealing with car dealerships but this was a good experience. I did not get frustrated or felt like I was being pushed into something I did not want. Very satisfied with the experience.

Chase Albright

September 03, 2018

"Beyond Excellent Service"

- Tent-on-Wheels-4-Tizzy

I communicated with Bill Holloway about wanting to test drive a Sprinter Cargo Van. When I arrived for our scheduled meeting, Bill had prepared several vans for us to look at. Even though I knew what I wanted, I was very impressed with the forethought and work he put into our meeting. Bill graciously helped me find the in's and out's of the van and pointed out things I should know, like where the battery was located and the other basic parts of the engine. The dealership was very nice and had different areas for adults and a special place for kiddos to play. As someone who has worked in a service industry, I could tell the though and effort put into the building for their patrons comfort. This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased and I can honestly say that buying a vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of Loveland was the most enjoyable car-buying experience that I've ever had.

Bill Holloway