Mercedes-Benz of Ontario

Willie Patterson

November 17, 2017

"Trevor Harlow"

- ShirleyAJ9

Trevor has sold me my 3rs Mercedes Benz. He had patience and so my kindness and he works with you until he gets the satisfaction for his customers and himself. He goes over and beyond to help you. Trevor also is a man of his word and pleases you all day everyday. To me there is no one else I would want to work with then Trevor Harlow . He is a total blessing. He is my guardian angel at MB if Ontario. He is a awesome salesperson. I have nothing more than gratitude & praise for this man. He is the best. Thanks so much Trevor. You’re wonderful and a welcoming sight to see there at MB Ontario...

Trevor Harlow
Other Employees : Wael

November 11, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Gods gift to his daughter

AJ was very nice and professional! He took his time and did not appear to be overly pushy as most salesmen are. It didn’t hurt that he wasn’t bad looking and smelled really good🤗 Thank you AJ! I will see you again in the future 🤘🏼

Aj Wanker

November 09, 2017

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

- Swtchks

This was my first time coming to dealership, I've been to other Mercedes Dealers but this one was different, the entire staff was very nice (not that I had a bad experience at the others) from the reception area to the service department. Our sales consultant was very good and helpful (Willie Patterson) he took good care of me & made sure that I got everything that I wanted. I would highly recommend my family & friends to Fletcher Jones of Ontario. Good service as well as good people

Willie Patterson