Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

630 Middle Country Road, St. James, New York 11780

623 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

January 13, 2019

"First Mercedes Purchase "

- Ming2013

I walked into Mercedes dealership in Smithtown, with butterflies in my stomach. I was very nervous and I was set to purchase a vehicle online with another dealership for a Mercedes and needed to speak with a salesperson to see if I was getting a good deal. Peter Langlois was assigned to assist me by the very friendly receptionist (she deserves a page onto her herself because she made me feel instantly welcomed and valued as a potential customer- very lovely). Peter took me over to his office and looked at the car I was buying, pulled up the car fax and compared the features of the SUV I was buying with cars he had on hand. He saved me from buying a car that wasn’t equipped to handle the snowy/icy conditions we have up here in the northeast. He redirected me to some on hand vehicles explaining with great detail the bonuses some features have and how everything works with great specificity. He was extremely knowledgeable and delighted in sharing his expertise. He never spoke down to me even when I was a bit confused with the differences between four wheel drive, all wheel drive and rear wheel drive. It made me feel I could ask him anything about the car without feeling awkward. He was very friendly, chatty and by the end of the transaction I felt like I had made a friend that I could turn to for all my future driving needs. He truly is a wonderful salesperson, a pleasure to deal with and an absolute asset to Mercedes! Adnan Baig helped me with financing my new purchase through Mercedes and was extremely easy to work with. He explained and made clear all aspects of the contract and what he thought I needed to add in regards to additional warranties and prepaid service plans. He also found for me a nice rebate that will be applied to my first payment. A delight to deal with and another asset to the Mercedes team! Matthew McMahon went over the car with me on pick up. He explained all the features in the car and how to utilize them. He was very helpful and did not mind going over things twice when he could see I was uncomfortable with it’s use. Very kind and knowledgeable. Everyone I dealt with At Smithtown Mercedes was professional, courteous and overall, kind. I will recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car and will be back when someone in my family needs a car. Thank you all for making this a wonderful experience!

Peter Langlois
Matthew McMahon
Adnan Baig

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with us was so positive! We strive to offer exceptional customer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

January 11, 2019

"Best service dept on Long Island"

- Phil K

They set the bar for the highest level of quality service. Fast efficient effective level of customer service and satisfaction they will never disappoint you .

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that your vehicle service needs were resolved quickly and efficiently! If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to call!

January 11, 2019

"Made the transition so easy "

- Farah7172

Valentine horvath was great to work with! He helped us quickly and efficiently in transferring our lease to a new Benz! I Definitely recommend him and Smithtown Benz to anyone looking to buy or lease a new car. Matthew Duffy was also great in explaining the car features!

Matthew Duffy

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

On behalf of everyone here, thank you for your thoughtful review. We appreciate your willingness to recommend us to others and look forward to an opportunity to serve you again.

January 11, 2019

"Great experience! 2x buyer "

- Freeworldfit

My Fiancé bought one first and was so happy with everything, I had to go back for myself! Great customer service, friendly, works with the numbers. Go in and ask for Nicholas!

Nick Malena

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your satisfaction is our goal, and we are happy to hear you experienced exceptional service from our associates! Please contact us when your new vehicles are ready for their first services. We would be happy to help!

January 10, 2019

"Customer Care"

- RLK

My Customer Care Service Person is Joe Baumgarten. Joe has always provided the best, personal service that you could expect from a Dealership. My overall Service experience is excellent.

Joe Baumgarten

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for spreading the word about the great service you received. Joe is a great asset to our team and will be happy to hear about your positive experience.

January 10, 2019

"sales rep is great"

- Arbor640

Jeff Marshall is fantastic. This is my fourth Mercedes deal with Jeff. Service is fast and reliable, top notch. Ray Davino is great. Another pleasant experience.

Jeff Marshall
Rich Coviello

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service.

January 09, 2019

"Great dealership"

- Vinny22

Customer service at this dealership is top notch! Extremely friendly and helpful in all areas. Valentine was our salesman and he couldn't have been more helpful with our decision. He made the process so simple and easy. I will be purchasing/leasing from here again.

Bill Riedel

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

We are thrilled to hear that we made the purchase of your new car easy! We are committed to outstanding customer service and we are glad that we made buying a car easy for you. Valentine is certainly a favorite around here, so it is no surprise that you had a great experience working with him.

January 08, 2019

"Great!"

- Walter062843

Ray Davino is the best. He is so pleasant to deal with. He takes care of everything. I know he will make sure all work is done right —just like it was his own car!

Jan 09, 2019 -

January 06, 2019

"Cls 400"

- Johnnorbury86

As this being the First time purchasing a car from a Mercedes dealership, i didnt expect it to be a such an simple and stress free experience. The whole staff was very helpful and friendly. Definitely went out of their way to help me get exactly what i was looking for. I was shown the inventory of cars and was sold the cls 400 from one of the car salesman val who was very easy to work with and guided me through the whole process. Iam very happy that i chose mercedes of smithtown

Jan 08, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Hi John! We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to be a part of such a special buying experience, and we are overjoyed that Valentine and our team ensured that the overall process was smooth and hassle-free! We are so glad that you chose to do business with us as well, and we hope you are enjoying your first Mercedes-Benz! Congratulations!

January 05, 2019

"Top notch !! "

- JIMC

Amazing people made this experience of leasing this gorgeous Sl450 a stress free experience! Can’t elaborate enough about each member of the sales and management team .. TOP NOTCH!!

Fritz Jean
Adnan Baig
Trentino Manco
Jan 08, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz SI 450! We are delighted to hear that you found your leasing experience to be so exceptional, and we are grateful for the opportunity to have been able to do business with you! We are excited for you to enjoy your new vehicle and hope to see you again when the time comes for your first service.