Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Vincent Evangelista, New Car Sales Manager , Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Vincent Evangelista

New Car Sales Manager

December 19, 2017

"Quick, easy, and painless."

- jlercara84

I just leased a 2018 GLE 350 from this dealership and could not be happier with how easy the process was. I dealt with Fritz Jean, who was the consummate professional. I have been dealing with Fritz for 9 years now and have always appreciated how detailed and patient he is during the entire lease process. He took the time to sit down and discuss the many different options I had when it came to which car fit within my budget. He got me the best deal I could find with every different option I wanted. It was a pleasure to once again deal with Fritz. No other dealer even comes close. Thank you for making this such an easy process, Fritz.

December 19, 2017

"Wouldn't go anywhere else."

- graciesay

I just purchased a new Mercedes Benz AMG yesterday. The Sales Consultant Fritz Jean, I highly recommend. He went about and beyond to help me and put me in the perfect car. I went to may deals prior, without my husband, and most dealers didn't really want to be bothered. I went into mercedes, and Fritz greeted, listened to what I was wanting and actually took the time and effort to help me. When I returned with my husband, he found us the perfect car and we were in and out of there in no time at all. It was not a painful process and left there with a big smile on my face. I cannot say enough about Fritz and the service he gave to us. I highly recommend him if you are in the market for a new car.

December 05, 2017

"Another Chance"

- Ml350

After having a miscommunication with the salesman this past Sat. 12/2. I received a phone call today from Stephanie asking me what happened and apologizing, she suggested that I come back in and speak to the GM. Tonight we stopped in and met and talk to the GM Mr Bill Riedel. We also met a new sales consultant Mr.Paul DiMicco. Both men were GREAT to deal with an we are going to work with both gentleman and try to find a car that fits our budget! I would Highly Recommend This Dealership and Paul the Sales Consultant The really did everything they could to earn our business! Like everything in life you may have bad days But Stephanie,Paul and Bill Went out of their way to fix the problem. And that's all you can ask so THANK YOU

Bill Riedel