Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

630 Middle Country Road, St. James, New York 11780 Directions

674 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

March 10, 2019

"Came for service without appt at closing. Loaner provided. "

- Buddy

I had problems with car running very rough while driving to an appointment. I happened to be near Mercedes. I pulled into dealership just before closing on a Saturday without an appointment. Mr Davino accommodated me with a loaner, had my car serviced and ready for pickup first thing Monday morning.

Ray Davino

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Hi Buddy, We appreciate you taking the time to share this positive feedback, and we are so pleased that we could get your vehicle in and taken care of as efficiently as possible. Please drive safely, and don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything more we may help you with in the future.

March 09, 2019

"Great customer service!"

- Jkendrick

I wanted to get out of my older Mercedes and try leasing a newer model. Valentine was great! He explained the leasing process in very simple easy to understand manner. I felt comfortable about my decision. Thank you so much.

Valentine Horvath IV

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz! We are thrilled that Valentine provides you with such great guidance throughout your leasing experience, and it is a pleasure to hear how confident you are in your vehicle. We are so excited for you to enjoy it, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

March 08, 2019

"Always a good experience"

- Steve

The people are great the work is great just on the tad expensive side LOL They treat you like a friend The service area is extremely clean and the waiting area is pleasant to sit and wait

Ray Davino
Joe Romeo

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Hi Steve, Your satisfaction is what we aim for, and we will continue to strive to enhance your dealer experiences in any way possible. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Please let us know if there is anything more we may help you with in the future.

March 04, 2019

"Excellent from start to finish "

- Satisfied customer

Justin stein. My salesman was professional, courteous and knowledgeable throughout the Sales and delivery process. I have been buying Mercedes for the past 30 years from another dealership ( Southampton). And this was like night and day. Justin made the entire process pleasurable. in the past I would dread having to go through the process in Southampton but it was geographically convenient. Now that I am a mercedes benz of Smithtown customer I will recommend all my friends and relatives here and tell them to see Justin Stein . In addition the business manager Adnan Baig was the most efficient and professional of any car dealership I’ve ever been to

Justin Stein
Adnan Baig
Mar 06, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with us was so positive! We strive to offer exceptional customer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

March 01, 2019

"Airbags replaced"

- Compliance

Replacement airbags finally came in and I was able to make a timely appointment and get the replacement done quickly. Work was completed as promised on the same day.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that Joe and the team could get your airbag replacement taken care of so efficiently. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we may assist you with in the future.

February 28, 2019

"The experience was perfect!!!!"

- Hauppauge New York

M.B. of Smithtown is the best dealership on Long Island. Courteous service, great service manager in Rich Werner and overall they get it! They are the best!

Rich Werner

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you so much for your kind review and your loyalty to our dealership! We are pleased that Rich and the team consistently ensure that you feel content and confident with the service we provide, and we hope that our efforts continue to meet your expectations for years to come.

February 28, 2019

"2019 G550 The Perfect SUV!"

- Lawrence Tessler

There are no words to describe my satisfaction with my 20 years of doing business here. Peter without a doubt is the best and most knowledgeable sales associate there is. I now have a vehicle that will be clearly the most coveted SUV out there. Completely amazing! Smithtown MB has always been there for me! I also have a 2018 G63. Absolutely Blessed to put these vehicles in my garage. Thanks so much for the opportunity to experience these amazing enigmas!

Peter Langlois
Bill Riedel

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Hi Lawrence, Thank you so much for your incredible review, and congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz G550! We are so appreciative of your 20 years of loyalty, and we are thrilled that Peter provided you with exceptional assistance throughout the purchase of your beautiful, new vehicle. It is an honor to have your confidence, and we look forward to offering our best assistance for many years to come.

February 27, 2019

"Great and very professional "

- italianqueen913

Very cordial and professional with everything. They exceeded our expectations. We’re very happy to have established a wonderful relationship with this dealership. Definitely will recommend!

Fritz Jean
Robert Fong

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It is wonderful to read that you found that our dealership exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you for choosing us.

"Amazing "

- Markymark

Fritz was amazing at Mercedes Benz of Smithtown! He new my budget and got me the best deal. Not only that but worked hard to add the exact options I wanted . My schedule was tight and he came in on his day off ! I recommend Fritz for your next car purchase at Mercedes Benz of Smithtown.

Fritz Jean
Adnan Baig

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for providing us with a review of your experience. We are delighted to hear that we were able to match you with the right car and within the price range you were looking for. Have fun showing off your new car!

"Exellent Service"

- Miss S

I have been a customer for 22 years. The best, especially Jeff Marshall who has taken care of my car needs for 19 years. He is the best. Great customer service because of great people, great service, and of course great cars.

Jeff Marshall

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are so pleased to hear that our exceptional service keeps you coming back year after year! We look forward to seeing you again when your car is ready for its next service!