Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Rob Picone

January 22, 2019

"Recall"

- Dr. B

1st less than excellent experience with MB. I was told when I scheduled the appointment that it would be about 45 minutes as did the recall letter. It took close to 3 hours - no exaggeration. If I knew this I would have taken a loaner. I had to go back and inquire after an hour and half to find out what was going on. I know everyone did their best, but perhaps a less optimistic time estimate would have left me with a different assessment of the experience.

Matthew McMahon

January 19, 2019

"Made me feel special!"

- MercedesLover

Peter Langlois, my sales person, was absolutely wonderful. He listened carefully to my needs, and got me the perfect car. When I was ready to pick it up, he made it happen. Peter is extremely knowledgeable about every vehicle, and even the old ones like the 2008 350E I traded in. This is the second car I bought from Peter, and I recommend him highly!

Matthew Duffy
Peter Langlois

January 18, 2019

"Purchasing a new vehicle"

- Robby Z

One of the few dealers where you can walk in and not feel pressured into buying a vehicle. As I was looking at vehicles on the showroom floor, I was greeted by the General Manager Mr. Riedel. Pure gentleman. I was then greeted by Peter Langlois (salesman). Asked if I had any questions about any of the vehicles. Mr. Langlois was very knowledgeable about each and every vehicle I inquired about. I ended up getting a 2019 C300 for my wife. Very pleasant experience dealing with this dealership.

Peter Langlois