Mercedes-Benz of Spokane

Frederick Carbone, Senior Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Spokane

Frederick Carbone

Senior Sales Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Lack of responsibility for damaged vehicle"

- MS engineer

Following service work by MB of spokane, my vehicle was given a complimentary wash which damaged paint on 6 body panels and professionally powder coated wheels. SCOTT M, service manager, ignored numerous messages over the course of weeks until I phoned his superior. He acted as if we could come to a solution then continued ignoring my communications illustrating a lack of integrity and morals. I was more than reasonable, suggesting I would be happy with some free service work to make up for all the extra work they caused me by damaging my vehicle. I never asked for a free paint job or for them to have my wheels powder coated - I was super reasonable and courteous. It's truly a shame businesses and people act like this these days, it would be nice if they could take responsibility for their actions and act with sound ethics. If I were to spend top dollar a benz I'd HIGHLY SUGGEST MAKING A TRIP TO A DEALERSHIP THAT OPERATES WITH INTEGRITY. Shoot, go find one at a used car lot on Sprague, you're likely to find a dealer with comparable ethics and prices. On the bright side, I will say that WES in their service department was great to work with. However, he's a normal guy like me... a man capable of acting with humility and taking responsibility for his actions. Can the management learn to act like us?? Stay tuned to see if management takes responsibility for bothersome business ethics!

Scott Murphy

August 01, 2018

"In for Warranty Service and Tim Said I Would Have a Loaner"

- Lip

Hi I'm in the shop for failed part warranty exhaust service and warranty false collision prevention assist warnings and was told by Tim that I would have a loaner vehicle as the repairs will take a day or two. I was not offered a loaner vehicle when I dropped off my car this morning. I am disappointed and I would have scheduled differently if I had been told that Spokane Mercedes changed their mind.

Tim Duff
2.0

October 07, 2017

"Great service ! "

- Ed F. of Coeur d' Alene Idaho

Amber in the service department was very helpful in getting the issue with our car resolved. I would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Spokane for their service and products.

Amber Maddox