Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hadyn  Roberts, Master Certified Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hadyn Roberts

Master Certified Sales Consultant

November 19, 2018

"Disappointed in my first visit "

- Vantravels

After much confusion from Mercedes on my ECU update, I finally made the 4-hour drive to the dealer for the update. While at the dealership I had hoped to have the tires rotated, alignment done, fluids checked, oil changed and anything else that needed to be done. After waiting 4.5 hours I assumed everything was going well and the items were being serviced. Finally the vehicle was done and much to my surprise the only items completed was the ECU update which was supposed to take less than an hour. I waited half the day for this? And now have to drive 4 hours in the dark through the mountains and find someone else to do the tire rotation and alignment. Highly disappointed and didn't even get a car wash out of the deal.

Unknown Service members

November 10, 2018

"Best automotive customer service ever!"

- Roxanne

My Smart car needed to go to the dealership on a recall matter. I live in Greeley and do not take the smart car out on the highways, and was terrified of having to drive it to Westminster. I was put in touch with Linda, and she was so nice and helpful. She told me they would have a driver come and get my Smart car and leave me a loaner car, then return my car to Greeley when the work was done. Linda orchestrated it all so conveniently for me. She far exceeded my expectations!! Thank you Linda

Linda Konecny

November 01, 2018

"James Coza and Tomas "

- Smart guy

Tomas and James took care of me efficiently....even delivered the car when ready. I have not had the chance to drive the car much yet but so far I am very happy.

Rick Nicholas

Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE, $39991

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE

Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $48991

2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

• Free pickup and delivery for scheduled service appointments
  • Free Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles for scheduled service appointments