Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Nathan Barkin

June 05, 2018

"Jeff is amazing!"

- ElvinHadzic85

Jeff is a true professional and someone who will work with you not against. I first started working with Jeff back in 2016. At that time things work out and I told Jeff that I I will contact him in future. Two years later I contacted Jeff and guess what he knew exactly who I was. Long story short I got the car I wanted thanks to Jeff McDowell.

May 21, 2018

"Seamless Purchase"

- MBVan

Jeff and his team are a professional and class operation. We purchased a Sprinter Van with Jeff and it was a seamless, enjoyable process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a Mercedes-Benz.

May 08, 2018

"Poor attitude and no motivation to keep a customer happy "

- nbalog

My salesman Josh Grimm had a serious lack of motivation to make sure my experience on a $160k AMG was right. I ordered the car across state lines. Wired the money on the last day of April so he would make is numbers for the month. Once the money was in their account, it was radio silence. I had to call multiple times to get an eta on my delivery. Its 5/8 the car was just picked up, open trailer....he claims its normal for $160k cars to be trailered unprotected like that. I know thats untrue from personal experience. The sales mgr Greg received multiple voicemails from me and only returned my call once to let me know he was taking care of it. I could have had the same experience buying a Chevy, didn't need to spend $160k to be made a fool or yelled out by a salesperson for having "unrealistic expectations" I don't think having a timeline for delivery of my car is considered unrealistic....Would not recommend cross state lines purchases. I could have had better service and experience from another dealer that knows how to run a business.

Josh Grimm

Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $40991

2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Used 2016 BMW M3, $54991

2016 BMW M3

• Free pickup and delivery for scheduled service appointments
  • Free Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles for scheduled service appointments