Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Jeff Blake

November 07, 2017

"Excellent service "

- castel

Excellent service even when programming a key was difficult and confusing. We lost a key back in March and it was never found. Bought a replacement and had it programmed. However, it just quit and car insisted the key was missing. So, had it programmed and all is fine. Took a little longer than expected, but mostly our fault for not remembering we had lost a key. Great service and super friendly.

Derrick Middleton

November 04, 2017

"Beyond next level happening here!"

- Neil Bowers

I've worked with this dealership in the past and kick myself for ever going anywhere else. From the first call I made to Josh Grimm to the last handshake taking delivery on my car.... epic! The sales staff was warm and welcome- finance gentleman, someone I would invite over to dinner with the family- seriously at a lack of words for the smile I walked away with. Never a moment I felt left in the dark or wondering if my best decision was being swayed one direction or the other. The training this staff must undertake is unmatched by anything I've ever seen or participated in. Great work Westminster Benz- you have added a customer for life and my wife cannot wait to be behind the wheel of something as beautiful as my new car! Again- thank you! V/r, Neil Bowers

Joshua Grimm
Kambiz "KB" Yazdanfar

October 25, 2017

"Wonderul !!"

- Baldguy

The service was just so helpful and Jeff was so kind as he helped me. I was thrilled and would go back when I am ready for my next car. Thank you Jeff for all you did. You are the Best ! !

Jeff McDowell

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL 450, $55598

2015 Mercedes-Benz GL 450

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL 450, $40598

2013 Mercedes-Benz GL 450

• Free pickup and delivery for scheduled service appointments
  • Free Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles for scheduled service appointments