Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

50 Bank Street, White Plains, New York 10606

Thomas Chen, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thomas Chen

Lenny  Salvatore,  Mercedes Benz Commercial   Sale Manager, Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Lenny Salvatore

Mercedes Benz Commercial Sale Manager
Ardit Shabi, Sales Consultant , Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Ardit Shabi

Paul Tadeushuk, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Paul Tadeushuk

April 18, 2018

"Pleasant Experience in leasing my Mercedes"

- Dollface

Tom’s expertise & professionalism made my experience in leasing my 2018 Mercedes a pleasant one. I would recommend Tom @ White Plains Mercedes to my family & friends. Great job Tom! Maryann

Thomas Chen

April 11, 2018

"Great Experiance"

- Sanremo

This is our 4th car in a row at Mercedes of White plains and have never been disappointed and yesterday was no different. My daughter turned in her 2015 C class for a new 2018 C glass and our sales person Lenny Salvatore was literally the best so far. He was professional, detailed oriented and caring in my daughters decision. He the took time to answer questions in the weeks leading up to the purchase and never once did not reply back to an email or voice message from us. He was considerate to our time constrictions and worked his schedule to fall in place with us. During the pickup of the new car he spent plenty of time going over all feature and explaining every page of the multitude of paper work needed at the signing. We will never use any other dealer, they are the best from day one and all through the length of our leases, sales, service & customer service are top notch. They come highly recommended especially Lenny Salvatore.

Lenny Salvatore
Christian Chandler

April 06, 2018

"My experience was beyond exceptional "

- Kcollazos84

i must say Mr.shabi was a very friendly and experienced dealer. He was very attentive and answered any questions I had. He also made sure I received the best deal possible. i will definitely recommend him and I will go back to him when am ready to purchase a another car.

Ardit Shabi