Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

August 23, 2018

"Goes the extra mile"

- Cathy K.

First time in for service as promised on a We Owe You at time of sale. Was given a free 2018 C300 loaner which was very nice, and when I dropped off my car I brought up a couple small issues ( used MB) they handled, to my surprise, free of charge. My salesman David G. personally handled the arrangements. When I was surprised to get a zero bill, the response was “This is Mercedes-Benz.” This is exactly the difference from other dealers- they go the extra mile. a shout out as well to the manager. They want you have a great experience with the car and the dealership.

August 20, 2018

"Unerthical, incompetent"

- WilmingtonMercedesLover

Took my E 550 in for service. The dealership attempted to oversell work that was not or required. ( $1500 for Spark plugs and other items which were just replaced and dealership said they must be replaced. The dealership missed items that were required by Mercedes. The dealership missed a tire that needed replacement.The rear tire had a knot on the sidewall. Totally missed it. I drive Mercedes for Safety. Missed a damaged tire!! Reprehensible. Mercedes Benz of Wilmington is sleazy, and incompetent, This dealership puts customers at risk, I also had a service prepaid they missed, charging me for the service. When they figured it out.... they sent me back a check and charged Mercedes. ok... .what about the items that had to be done on that service Wilmington blew off. Run from this store. DO NOT GO THERE. If you want slick and sleazy store they are your store.

Carol

July 16, 2018

"Smooth, easy, no pressure."

- mmccallister00

Dave worked to help me find the right vehicle for me and made sure I was 100% satisfied with my decision before leaving. Process was easy and I never felt pressured towards getting a certain vehicle I wasn't comfortable with.

Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington, Wilmington, DE, 19805