Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

October 27, 2018

"Great"

- Liggy

Dealership easy to get to. Great selection of vehicles. Everyone helpful and friendly. Easy transaction to purchase. Went out of their way to find us the car we needed. Thank You All.

October 23, 2018

"An Exceptional Sales Experience"

- askhastings11

My wife and I had an exceptional experience with Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington. If we could, we would give it 10 stars! Derrick Wimbish and Shelby Suddard provided a sales process that was attentive, informative, and attuned to our needs. They truly went the extra mile in finding the perfect vehicle! They exceeded our every expectation and we are thrilled with our new Mercedes-Benz GLS 450. We look forward to being long-standing customers of their dealership!

Derek Wimbish
Other Employees : Shelby Suddard

October 13, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- One Happy Customer

Dru Brahmbhatt and Dave Gershman are outstanding at their jobs. Both Dru and Dave go above and beyond for their customers, and I am fortunate to say I experienced it first hand. Dru helped me tremendously and his professionalism is stellar. He wanted my experience to be a good one and he made sure that it was. Dru helped me before, during, and after my purchase. The love Dave has for his job is evident in his enthusiasm. Dave is knowledgeable and made the purchase as smooth as any customers could ask for. Dave's job doesn't stop after your purchase, he is there to help and answer any question(s) you may have long after you have left the dealership. If you are thinking about buying or leasing a Mercedes Dave Gershman is the man you need to see. Both Dru and Dave are trustworthy, which is a priceless attribute, when purchasing a vehicle. Thank you Dru and Dave! You two worked so well together and made my experience wonderful!

Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington, Wilmington, DE, 19805