Meriden Hyundai

545 Reviews of Meriden Hyundai

November 12, 2018

"Sales and Service"

- MacMare1

Everyone was attentive and informative; they offered many options and reviewed how they conformed to my needs. I am very satisfied with the result of a leased vehicle.

Joseph Connolly
Other Employees : Kathy Cruz in Service and Oscar in service.
Nov 13, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new car!

November 10, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Mml817

Everyone was helpful and kind especially Nick our sales representative. He made us comfortable no pressure. They found us exactly what we were looking for

Nick Inman
Nov 12, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again!

October 07, 2018

"Purchased 2nd Car"

- littleguywhopurchasescar

I first bought a car with the help of Joe Connelly when I had a low income and was attending college full-time. He helped me find a used car that was affordable and reliable. That car was in great shape and the dealership's service department helped me maintain its performance. Unfortunately, that car was totaled in an accident with a negligent driver. Luckily, Joe helped me find another car to fit my driving needs and income. My family has been purchasing and leasing from Joe Connelly because he is a friendly, reliable, and honest salesman. I certainly recommend Joe and Meriden Hyundai.

Oct 08, 2018 -

October 06, 2018

"Outstanding Hyundai dealership"

- Esoteric Freemason

I came in looking for a pre-owned such type of vehicle at an affordable price, and was not sure what my options were. My sales associate Hailey was patient, knowledge, and wonderfully helpful. The financial people went out of their way to get me the best possible price for my Tucson, and a payment that was what I wanted! I am very thankful for their assistance, truthfulness, and sincerity while helping me through the purchase of my Tucson.

Kyle Merritt
Harold Oliver
Oct 08, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and enjoy the new Tucson!

October 03, 2018

"Excellent professional help"

- Susan V

Everything about my experience with Iggy, Sterling and Walter was professional and helpful. Would recommend this dealership to everyone! Thank you for all your help!

Sterlynn Robbins
Other Employees : Ignacio in sales
Oct 04, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Susan - Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

September 21, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Me

Sales rep- Joe Connolly - and all involved were very pleasant and helpful from rep to owner. Very good experience. Would recommend this dealership to friends.

Frank Kimball
Sep 21, 2018 -

August 15, 2018

"Friendly and straightforward "

- slingshot321

I was window shopping for potential cars. Salesman I was with was knowledgeable and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. We talked about the cars and he mentioned promotions and warranties and was not pushy in trying to sell me anything. My experience there was VERY enjoyable unlike when I went to Lia Hyundai in Hartford.

Tim Costello
Aug 15, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

August 02, 2018

"Real Good Overall Dealership"

- Mr Jim

I have personally purchased seven vehicles from this dealership since they first opened years ago (eight if you consider my extended family). In addition to a large selection of vehicles, I found service to be above average for a dealership. I wish they had the no hassle/one price policy some dealerships in the area are adopting, but that aside, you can work with them. I have never experienced "high pressure" in all my transactions. My latest purchase was a Pre-Owner Certified 2015 Tucson. Sales Consultant Tom C allowed me to take the vehicle to show my wife and also agree to have my mechanic look at it. Shortly, I will probably be back for another one. One additional comment to make: Service Adviser Kathy C has been a pleasure to deal with, keeping me informed of my needs and solutions. I would expect my luck with this dealership will continue.

Harold Oliver
Other Employees : Tom Costello and Kathy Cruz
Aug 02, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for this amazing review, and of course your continued patronage!

July 15, 2018

"Great Service from start to finish"

- Gaya

When I initially went there, I told the salesman, Sterlynn, that I was just looking around, and was not buying that day. Despite that, he spent nearly 2 hours with me, showing options, and even went for a test drive. I returned there a week later a bought a car. Exceptional service by Kyle (loan officer), Walter (manager) and Sterlynn. Will recommend that dealership to anyone!

Sterlynn Robbins
Kyle Merritt
Jul 16, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We're so glad to hear you had a wonderful sales experience with us! Thank you for this great review, and enjoy the new ride.

July 03, 2018

"Exceptional friendly service!"

- Bob Dess

It certainly is not always easy buying a car but the people at Meriden Hyundai made it simple! Everyone at the dealership but especially Haley Moynihan went above and beyond what was expected and I sincerely appreciate the hard work she put in! Thanks again for everything and my next purchase will certainly be with Meriden Hyundai!

Jul 05, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Bob - Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again!