Meriden Hyundai

318 S Broad St, Meriden, Connecticut 06450 Directions

539 Reviews of Meriden Hyundai

August 15, 2018

"Friendly and straightforward "

- slingshot321

I was window shopping for potential cars. Salesman I was with was knowledgeable and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. We talked about the cars and he mentioned promotions and warranties and was not pushy in trying to sell me anything. My experience there was VERY enjoyable unlike when I went to Lia Hyundai in Hartford.

Tim Costello
Aug 15, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

August 02, 2018

"Real Good Overall Dealership"

- Mr Jim

I have personally purchased seven vehicles from this dealership since they first opened years ago (eight if you consider my extended family). In addition to a large selection of vehicles, I found service to be above average for a dealership. I wish they had the no hassle/one price policy some dealerships in the area are adopting, but that aside, you can work with them. I have never experienced "high pressure" in all my transactions. My latest purchase was a Pre-Owner Certified 2015 Tucson. Sales Consultant Tom C allowed me to take the vehicle to show my wife and also agree to have my mechanic look at it. Shortly, I will probably be back for another one. One additional comment to make: Service Adviser Kathy C has been a pleasure to deal with, keeping me informed of my needs and solutions. I would expect my luck with this dealership will continue.

Haley Moynihan
Other Employees : Tom Costello and Kathy Cruz
Aug 02, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for this amazing review, and of course your continued patronage!

July 15, 2018

"Great Service from start to finish"

- Gaya

When I initially went there, I told the salesman, Sterlynn, that I was just looking around, and was not buying that day. Despite that, he spent nearly 2 hours with me, showing options, and even went for a test drive. I returned there a week later a bought a car. Exceptional service by Kyle (loan officer), Walter (manager) and Sterlynn. Will recommend that dealership to anyone!

Sterlynn Robbins
Walter Cloud
Jul 16, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We're so glad to hear you had a wonderful sales experience with us! Thank you for this great review, and enjoy the new ride.

July 03, 2018

"Exceptional friendly service!"

- Bob Dess

It certainly is not always easy buying a car but the people at Meriden Hyundai made it simple! Everyone at the dealership but especially Haley Moynihan went above and beyond what was expected and I sincerely appreciate the hard work she put in! Thanks again for everything and my next purchase will certainly be with Meriden Hyundai!

Haley Moynihan
Jul 05, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Bob - Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again!

May 25, 2018

"Excellent from entering to exiting."

- Debbie53

Upon entering we were greeted warmly. Tim Costello came over and things just got better. The one thing that was non-negotiable for me was color. They did not have it. Tim and the crew went the extra mile, got the color and had me on my way in 3 days. I owned an Elantra previously to getting this one so I knew the car would be great. I was really grateful for Tim and everyone (Frank and Habib) at Meriden Hyundai for making my experience of buying a new car so great. I recommend this establishment highly.

Other Employees : Tim Costello
May 29, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Debbie - We can't thank you enough for the kind words! Enjoy the new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again.

May 20, 2018

"Amazing Dealership!"

- Nancy753

This dealership, especially Harold, Javier, and Kyle, are extremely helpful in getting you what you need to purchase a car. These guys made my experience, easy, pleasant and quick. I have never had such a wonderful experience at a dealership before. There was no pressure, no hassles. I was upfront with my financial and credit issues, and they were so kind and helpful. This dealership has made me a customer for life I would recommend them to all my family and friends! Go here if you want a new car, you will not be sorry! Nancy

Javier Nieves
May 23, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Nancy - We're so glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

May 16, 2018

"amazing experience, very helpful crew, highly recommend"

- rebecca418

Thankful for the entire staff. They're a very helpful group of people. Efficient and respectful. Made sure that we were comfortable. Allowed for multiple test drives without hesitation. Spencer was very kind and reached out to us to get us back in to the office. Habib was very nice in explaining charges and wanted us to leave smiling. Harold was great as well. They've dealt with me and my entire family for years now and yet still welcome us with open arms. Extremely satisfied with the price as well. Grateful that I came here. Was caught between the Hyundai Kona and the Subaru Crosstrek, but the service truly won me over here at Hyundai. Subaru did not have that welcoming vibe my father was looking for and thus the Hyundai was definitely the car for me. Their sales approach and ability to accustom to each and every need that my family had was incredible. Would recommend 100%.

Spencer Wedge
May 23, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Rebecca - We're so glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

May 08, 2018

"Helpful place"

- Agonsalves99

Helped me when my lease was up to get me into a nice used SUV for my growing family. Very Upfront throughout the whole process.

Other Employees : Ignacio Otranto
May 08, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We're so thrilled to hear you had a great sales experience with us! Enjoy the new SUV, and we look forward to seeing you again.

May 06, 2018

"fast ... friendly.. respectful.. no game playing "

- on the road again

1) Fast.......... Called Thursday....drove home with the car on Saturday 2) Friendly......... Courteous, Interested, Helpful, Kind, Patient, Cheerful 3) Respectful...... I've never been through the car buying process before , Having driven hand-me-down cars for 50 ( !!) years. So i was quite intimidated. Iggy walked me patiently through the whole process without any pressure . 4) no game playing ..... Iggy didn't have to keep running into the manager's office , didn't disappear with my licence because he had to make copies or prints he handled it smoothly I enjoyed my experience of buying a car because of the pleasant young man who worked with me to find the right car at my budget. Thank You Iggy Otranto.

Walter Cloud
Other Employees : Ignacio "Iggy" Otranto
May 07, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Wow, we're so thrilled you had an exceptional sales experience with Iggy! Thank you for this amazing review, and enjoy the new ride!

April 25, 2018

"Great experience "

- carwheels4

We were very pleased with the overall experience we had at the dealership . Our sales person was wonderful and explained everything with great detail. He was willing to help us learning the new technology and helped set up the phones.

Joseph Connolly
Apr 26, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Thank you very much for this wonderful review!