Meriden Hyundai

529 Reviews of Meriden Hyundai

April 16, 2018

"Replaced auto quickly"

- Evelyn

It was quick and painless to replace my car that was damaged in an accident. All insurance and DMV access was handled easily with Haley help.

Other Employees : Eileen
Apr 17, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Evelyn - Thank you so much for the kind words! We'll be sure to pass along the compliments to Haley, and we're happy we were able to help you out during a very stressful time.

April 13, 2018

"I felt like I was one of the family and never pressured!"

- Justin

Everyone there is friendly and cared about what I wanted, not a sale. They also went out of their way to make things happen! Their prices are fair, along with great trade in values, all while being very friendly.

Apr 13, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Justin - Thank you so much for this fantastic review! Enjoy the new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again.

March 31, 2018

"Very informative and worked with me on trade in and pricing."

- 2014,Black Sonata

Very friendly staff. Knowledgeable in all areas of sales, finance and customer service. Have yet to visit service department but if like other staff sure would be a courteous visit. They explained everything in detail and worked with me on price and trade in. Would recomend after my experience so far.

Spencer Wedge
Frank Kimball
Other Employees : Haley
Apr 02, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for this AWESOME review!

March 27, 2018

"Iggy and the rest of his team are the best!"

- cheryl

I went to Meriden Hyundai after finding out the current used car I was in needed a new engine in order to pass emmissions and get reregistered in order to maintain insurance as all lien holders require. Since I had recently replaced the engine I was not willing to put more money into that car. Understanding the situation Iggy worked with his finance team to get me out of my current loan and into a brand new car with an amazing warranty which leaves me stress free for 100,000 miles and at payment that is slightly less than the previous one.

Other Employees : Ignacio Otranto
Mar 27, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Cheryl - We're so pleased to hear that Iggy was able to help you out! Thank you for this fantastic review, and enjoy the new ride.

March 22, 2018

"Great Sales and Service"

- Ebarre

This is the second Hyundai we have bought from this dealership and JOE was our salesman both times and has always gone above and beyond our expectations.

Joseph Connolly
Mar 23, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for the kind words and your continued patronage!

March 19, 2018

"Terrific experience! "

- The ODonnells

We went to the dealership because they left a voicemail offering to buy our 2009 Elantra. They made us a terrific offer, so we discussed leasing a 2018 Santa Fe. Spencer Wedge was great, worked with us from the start, making us feel very comfortable about leasing. Walter Cloud offered to find the SUV at another dealership in the color we wanted. It arrived in 2 days and we sealed the deal.

Spencer Wedge
Mar 20, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear you're happy with your new Santa Fe, and we look forward to seeing you again.

March 12, 2018

"Excellence!!!"

- Mltebo

It was our 5th visit to Hyundai in the last 5ish years and FINALLY decided to buy since we always ended up back at our starting place. Sales associate Sterlynn is by far the best car salesperson I have come by--professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and NEVER pushy. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

Sterlynn Robbins
Mar 12, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for this wonderful review!

March 10, 2018

"bought used 2014 Nissan Altima"

- pkelly1204

What a great experience! My salesperson, Joe Connelly, was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and very easy to deal with. He did not try to high pressure me at all. Walter the manager was great. He gave me a very good price upfront, and there was no need to wheel and deal. I will continue to buy cars from there, have my cars serviced there, and highly recommend the dealership to my friends and family. Phil Kelly

Joseph Connolly
Mar 12, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

We can't thank you enough for this amazing review! We're eternally grateful for the kind words, as well as your loyal patronage.

March 07, 2018

"First new Car for Wife"

- Sam and Vin

Javier and the management staff went out of thir way to get us the car in 24 hours. The Car was ready when promised, and everyone was so nice to deal with. I would return for my next car

Javier Nieves
Mar 08, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Sam & Vin - We're so pleased to hear you had a wonderful sales experience at Meriden Hyundai! Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

March 03, 2018

"Overall disappointing and upsetting. "

- DSmith

Here I am...stuck in the side of the road in the middle of nowhere for the second time because because Meriden Hyundai can’t seem to diagnose what is wrong with the car the came from their dealership. Whats more upsetting and disappointing is that the FIRST time this happened, at night in the middle of nowhere, I was left to figure out how I was getting myself home and my car back to the dealership because the “service personnel” I was dealing with cared not to answer returned phone calls and even stated he “forgot” because he got distracted by phone call with his daughter. I won’t waste energy pointing out who specifically because at this point they’ve clearly showed that my concerns do not matter after telling me that they couldn’t diagnose the problem after this had happened twice and felt more than okay sending me back on to the road with a car in this condition. I have never received such an unprofessional response to a problem. So unprofessional, in fact, that the “service personnel” even felt it was okay to challenge our concerns in an area with other customers and refused to simply acknowledge their fault in this situation. It’s truly a shame that after keeping my car for 2 days they couldn’t seem to recreate a problem that occurs every time the car is driven for a reasonable amount of time....clearly, as I am typing this from the side of a road in the middle of the woods AGAIN!

Harold Oliver
Mar 05, 2018 -

Meriden Hyundai responded

Denzell - We can't tell you enough how sorry we are that you're having so much trouble with your vehicle. When you first brought in the car, we scanned it for codes in an attempt to diagnose the problem; however, no errors codes came up. You allowed us to keep the car for two days so that we could try to recreate the problem. After driving the car for 30-40 miles, however, we were unable to get the vehicle to stall. At this point, there was nothing more we could do, so we returned the car to you. Again, we apologize profusely and wish you luck in having the issue fixed.