Metro Ford of Madison

Certified Sales Consultant/Fleet Manager
Rob Walker, Sales Consultant, Metro Ford of Madison

Rob Walker

January 22, 2019

"Happy Ford Explorer owner"

- Steve

Nicky went above and beyond to find the right vehicle for me and my family. I had very specific options as was looking for without breaking the bank and she took the time to find it. I highly recommend working with her as she listens to what your needs are and isn’t just looking to sell you a car on their lot. Alex also took his time showing me how to use the options and never tried to rush things in spite of the bitter cold!

Alex Abeyta
Nicky Shelton

January 21, 2019

"Great salesman"

- Kansas666 Verified Customer

I visited a half dozen dealerships and had similar vehicles to choose from. I ended up at Metro Ford because Gary was the most personable salesman I dealt with, plus you had the truck in the color my wife preferred. It also helped that Brian McIntyre is an old friend.

Gary Tresner
Other Employees : Brian McIntyre

January 21, 2019

"Great, helpful buying experience"

- Ken Verified Customer

We went in as first time car buyers, and Doug was very helpful throughout the process, and seemed more than willing to answer any questions we had. He walked through the financing worksheet with us and talked through the different options of down payment and accessories and we think it helped for us to make the best decision for us.

Doug Vesling
Other Employees : I think Bob helped go through financing. Not 100% sure on the name.

New 2019 Ford F-250, $51377