Metro Ford of Madison

Gary Tresner, Sales Consultant Master Certified, Metro Ford of Madison

Gary Tresner

Sales Consultant Master Certified

September 15, 2018

"No hassle experience at Metro Ford"

- Quickrick

I tried to work with Honda dealer and it was the worst experience I ever had, so I decided to go across the street to Metro Ford and that’s where I found Nicky Shelton . I never worked with a female Car sales person before and it was awesome! No stress at all. Got a Great deal on my new Escape and love it!! And when the time comes to trade my Escape in, No doubt I’ll be seeing Nicky at Metro Ford !

Randy Harbort

September 15, 2018

"My purchase of a 2018 Focus ST"

- Zuich06

I went into thr dealership not expecting to even be financed for a car let alone the focus ST. The saleswoman I initially worked with, Nicholi, was super easy to talk to and wasn't pressuring me to make any choices. I was able to test drive the ST which i guess wasn't a normal thing for the ST/RS cars. I then spoke to Doug as well to get the numbers right for me. Not once was I feeling pushed into a sale. It was my decision. They realized that i was only interested in the ST focus no other version. Eventually the numbers lined up and I drove out of there in my brand new super sexy hot pepper red focus ST.

September 14, 2018

"Metro Ford has earned my business!"

- Central WI

I live two hours away from Metro Ford but I included them in my search for a 2018 Ford Explorer. Other dealerships I considered were in the Milwaukee area and the Minneapolis area. Metro Ford came out on top of all dealerships and I made my purchase from them. Their responsiveness, understanding, knowledge and stress free buying separated them from their competitors and they earned my business. Normally buying a new vehicle leads to some buyers remorse due to the cost, but this time for the first time ever, I have no buyers remorse. Even after the sale, the follow up from Metro is comforting in the event I do need some attention with my vehicle. The Sales team including Nicky and Doug along with the Finance team, were extremely personable and helpful throughout the buying process. I will be back at Metro for my next vehicle purchase. If you have not considered Metro ford, you should do so.

Used 2016 Ford Fusion, $19980